Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Classic Zubi, always going for the wrong players and overpaying while selling for the lowest fees.
If he was our player he would have been sold for 5 mil.

Zincubus

Banned
I can see him being a revelation , it's not anywhere as physical in La Liga .

He's a technical player and brings the ball out well ... Masch can drop back when he or Pique venture forward ..

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's good on the ball and physically but in la liga you need more tactical awareness than the premier league. Nit sure he has that.

Still at least we got two cbs.

Tomchin

2 months ago we were still talking about Benatia and Marquinhos as our possible 2 reinforcements at CB, we had enough budget anyway. How foolish we were...

L

linetty

Sport but... A deal on the loan of Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (26) to Italian club AC Milan is close. One-year loan plus buy option in 2015

Tomchin

It looks like Vermaelen is a done deal. What next? Loan/Sell Song and afellay and sign a right back?!
I'm still hoping to sign Cuadrado, but I'm afraid we're done for this transfer-window (and the next 2 as well?). We'll find out during Vermaelen's presentation next weekend I guess.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Instead of signing Mathieu and Vermaelen we should have signed Hummels. But it is okay we can't sign hummels, silva, kompany...... so we have to settle with these two. We should have just payed laporte buyout when it was 36M or buy musacchio instead of Vermaelen. Board never tried for those two i don't know why. Full back is a must imo if the transfer ban hits us we are literally fucked. We still have some transfer budget left i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans