Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

SiqueRodriguez: Vermaelen will sign for five seasons. Barça will pay 15 million euros plus variables.

makes more sense.

15M+4M in variables would still be 19M.

The sol thing it changes is that it would be paid later, but in the end Barcelona would pay 19M regardless, which is too much.

Bertus

He's coming at the right age too. He's experienced and has underachieved. Its a good opportunity for him and hopefully for us.
Tell me which CBs near their 30 who underachieved started being a beast?

He's 28yo already. We're not talking about a 18-22 years old promising youngster.

I'm happy Barcelona is getting its 2 CBs for the season, but like most people i don't expect miracles. If he does the job even if he's not sparkling, then i'll be happy with it.

But if you expect too much, you really in for a possible big disappointement.

Barcilliant

15M+4M in variables would still be 19M.

The sol thing it changes is that it would be paid later, but in the end Barcelona would pay 19M regardless, which is too much.

Nowadays 19M is nothing................

Maybe you should think more about PSG spending 50 mill on David Luiz......Now THAT is too much

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona will pay 15M plus variables for Arsenal centre back Thomas Vermaelen (28). The Belgian will sign a five-year deal. [ser]

Bertus

Nowadays 19M is nothing................

Maybe you should think more about PSG spending 50 mill on David Luiz......Now THAT is too much

It's awful i can't say anything without people throwing me fallacies about DL every time.

DL or not, 19M is too much. Even Flavia is thinking the same as me. Why don't you go talk about DL to her?

Grow up a bit, learn to argue with people, and get over the DL case.

Barcilliant

It's awful i can't say anything without people throwing me fallacies about DL every time.

DL or not, 19M is too much. Even Flavia is thinking the same as me. Why don't you go talk about DL to her?

LOL-Vermaelan (when fit) is a better defender then Luiz. We paid 31 million less.

Why are you getting so hurt by the FACTS?

F

Flavia

Barcelona will pay 15M plus variables for Arsenal centre back Thomas Vermaelen (28). The Belgian will sign a five-year deal. [ser]

DL haunting you already, huh?
If psg wins a cl with him, this will stop. Otherwise you're doomed :p

19m is too much for Vermaelen. But if the variables are for winning cl/lliga, I gladly hope they pay that for arsenal.

Bertus

LOL-Vermaelan (when fit) is a better defender then Luiz. We paid 31 million less.

Why are you getting so hurt by the FACTS?
I am not hurt, I am just wondering why you say that to me, but seem to not argue at all when Flavia or Alarcon say the same thing.

Anyways, you don't seem to know what a logical fallacy is. So let's stop here.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am still happy we have 4 CBs. Now a RB when Dani leaves and it will be a good transfer window. It has been a good transfer window so far anyway only because we have bought CBs and Suarez :zubi:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why do people think selling Cesc for 33m pounds is good but buying Vermaelen for 15m pounds is bad? You guys have your valuations messed up.

Bertus

DL haunting you already, huh?
If psg wins a cl with him, this will stop. Otherwise you're doomed :p

19m is too much for Vermaelen. But if the variables are for winning cl/lliga, I gladly hope they pay that for arsenal.
Haha, well, depends on the poster, not everyone here is like JamDav or Barcilliant.

But yeah, DL will be PSG fans curse for a looooooooooooooong time now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans