Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howes

Bayern were linked to Luiz a few weeks back. They had a off night. I've seen Barcelona defend worse :)

And as for the Nou Camp needing refurbishment, I last went 2 months ago and it's still nicer then most other stadiums :)

AfricanBavarian

this is the obvious weakness of your team, the CB's arent that good. Dante is okay and Boateng is a backup.

Lol! I would hardly call a starting German international "back up" but to be honest he was one before Badstuber was hurt it will be interesting to see if Badstuber can regain his former form

B

beautifulgame

Lol! I would hardly call a starting German international "back up" but to be honest he was one before Badstuber was hurt it will be interesting to see if Badstuber can regain his former form

for the level of bayern, he is not good enough to be a starter. i mean backup in this level of team and its not like he's partnered with Thaigo Silva who can make up for a lot of his slack. dante isn't that great, not last season, not this but he will do but he isn't good enough to make up for a clumsy partner cuz he is a bit clumsy himself.

AfricanBavarian

for the level of bayern, he is not good enough to be a starter. i mean backup in this level of team and its not like he's partnered with Thaigo Silva who can make up for a lot of his slack. dante isn't that great, not last season, not this but he will do but he isn't good enough to make up for a clumsy partner cuz he is a bit clumsy himself.

I agree both are quite clumsy but they have only conceded 12 goals so far this season and Boateng has had some great performances along with his few bad ones, same goes for Dante. At the moment they are doing their jobs so i see no reason for panic their. Also Boa is still young so he has a lot of time

B

beautifulgame

I agree both are quite clumsy but they have only conceded 12 goals so far this season and Boateng has had some great performances along with his few bad ones, same goes for Dante. At the moment they are doing their jobs so i see no reason for panic their. Also Boa is still young so he has a lot of time

I agree, the situation is not drastic at all but that (CB) is the obvious weak point in the equipment.

Maria

this is the obvious weakness of your team, the CB's arent that good. Dante is okay and Boateng is a backup.

I said this 2 days ago, when someone was raving about their squad. Though if Boateng isn't good enough to be a starter for Bayern, who else apart from Thiago Silva is(based solely on this year's performances)?

Bayern were linked to Luiz a few weeks back. They had a off night. I've seen Barcelona defend worse :)

Pep said there was nothing true to that rumours..and I'm not sure that they should be looking for this the type of CB.

I agree both are quite clumsy but they have only conceded 12 goals so far this season

If you only take into account the league and CL..in all competitions you conceded 19, while Barca's much ridiculed defense(and I say this because I saw that many Bayern fans were outraged that Valdes and Pique were nominated for FIFA/FIFPro World XI 2013) has conceded only 16 goals(by the way, last year at this point we had conceded 27 goals!!!).

Last edited:

DinhoR10

I said this 2 days ago, when someone was raving about their squad. Though if Boateng isn't good enough to be a starter for Bayern, who else apart from Thiago Silva is(based solely on this year's performances)?

Pep said there was nothing true to that rumours..and I'm not sure that they should be looking for this the type of CB.

If you only take into account the league and CL..in all competitions you conceded 19, while Barca's much ridiculed defense(and I say this because I saw that many Bayern fans were outraged that Valdes and Pique were nominated for FIFA/FIFPro World XI 2013) has conceded only 16 goals(by the way, last year at this point we had conceded 27 goals!!!).

+freaking1

F

Flavia

Zubi traveled to argentina today, supposedly to see how Messi's recovery is doing... Hope he gets to see some players as well in his time there, like Balanta.

Maria

Zubi traveled to argentina today, supposedly to see how Messi's recovery is doing... Hope he gets to see some players as well in his time there, like Balanta.

He didn't renew Bartra and Montoya yet and you want him to see other players. :VdB:

F

Flavia

He didn't renew Bartra and Montoya yet and you want him to see other players. :VdB:

After recent quotes hy those two, I'm confident they will renew. My worry now is Puyol. I don't think he can be counted on anymore, sadly... I doubt anyone will come this winter, but it'd be good if zubi could start watching some players for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans