Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilS

After recent quotes hy those two, I'm confident they will renew. My worry now is Puyol. I don't think he can be counted on anymore, sadly... I doubt anyone will come this winter, but it'd be good if zubi could start watching some players for the summer.

I agree, Puyol is my only concern among the active players. Maybe he will get some of his speed and agility back, but right now seeing him play gives me horrible flashbacks to the last Barca year of Gabi Milito.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I would look at Phil Jones. That kid is awesome. He can play at RB, CB and CDM. We could buy him when we sell song or look at a defender. He is young and he is a monster in midfield. What do you think?

MrKnowitAlll

I agree, Puyol is my only concern among the active players. Maybe he will get some of his speed and agility back, but right now seeing him play gives me horrible flashbacks to the last Barca year of Gabi Milito.

I have a feeling Puyol will retire at the end of the season. It only seems right.

khaled_a_d

We won Liga and CL in Gabi last year
I think you mean his first year

I have a feeling Puyol will retire at the end of the season. It only seems right.

If we won Liga,I think he would do it ,he want to retire a winner ,not with injury or w/o winning anything ,he should get a place as one of Tata assistant too IMO

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm surprised there isn't more talk about Villarreal's Mateo Musacchio. He really impressed me today, he had a monster of a game. Argentinian from Rosario, and is only 23 years old, should be someone the team keeps an eye on.

B

beautifulgame

I would look at Phil Jones. That kid is awesome. He can play at RB, CB and CDM. We could buy him when we sell song or look at a defender. He is young and he is a monster in midfield. What do you think?

no, never. please.

Cule4life

The Culest
I'm surprised there isn't more talk about Villarreal's Mateo Musacchio. He really impressed me today, he had a monster of a game. Argentinian from Rosario, and is only 23 years old, should be someone the team keeps an eye on.

They were posters today saying "sabella he is Argentine"

B

beautifulgame

he left argentina still in his teens, grew out of River Plate's youth system. hopefully Sabella takes him to the cup.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

If I remember correctly, we were interested in him when Villarreal went down at the end of the 2011-2012 season. But yeah, Musacchio is good. He should probably be an option to partner Garay in Argentina's defense.

I can see Tata keeping an eye on him, if only because he's Argentine.

B

beautifulgame

I was pretty impressed with Giovanni, he tore Batra/Pique apart at times.

gio always had talent, but then again, what you are referring to happens pretty often. neither are that great when confronted with a skillful forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans