Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That sucks, will La Masia ever have a good post-Messi CF? Bojan forgot how to play, Gio bad lifestyle , Canos gone, Sanabria gone. :(

Dongou? Sandro Ramirez? Munir El Haddadi? Moha el Ouriachi? Seung Woo Lee?

Not to mention that we have some first options on Santos's finest young attackers.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So I hear we are interested in signing a centerback, Carlos Gilberto Nascimento Silva (Gil), from Corinthians during the Winter Transfer Window. Is he any good?

Also in terms of getting a rightback to replace Dani Alves, how about Carlos Martinez from Real Sociedad. He was immense last year in their run to fourth place in the league.

F

Flavia

So I hear we are interested in signing a centerback, Carlos Gilberto Nascimento Silva (Gil), from Corinthians during the Winter Transfer Window. Is he any good?
Not as good as doria or dede, he's not Barça material. I've seen this news, but it honestly makes no sense. He'd be Henrique 2.0

B

beautifulgame

Also in terms of getting a rightback to replace Dani Alves, how about Carlos Martinez from Real Sociedad. He was immense last year in their run to fourth place in the league.

I'd definitely be down for Silva. saw a decent amount of him with Cruzerio and would easily improve the backline. Plus, buying from Corinthians isn't that expensive.
He's a big guy, strong, as well in the air, won't get pushed off the ball and is fast as well, can cover at the back in in open space like Abidal did for us. His biggest weakness is he looks a bit laborious on that first step so a player can pull a few inches on him but he doesn't commit and his athleticism allow him to recover his positioning like abidal. I would definitely take him. He has a strong presence on the field as well, an experienced guy that has played in France for two years already.

Your right that he isn't as good as Doria and Dede Flav but he'd still improve barca in my opinion. Why we haven't gone in for Doria is astounding for. just buy the fuckin kid.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Flavia is right. Silva will be Henrique 2.0. Just pay 15m for Balanta ffs. We are not that poor.

I'd take Silva over Balanta. Silva is a better defender than Balanta. and easily Doria over all of them mentioned.

silva as henrique 2.0 is blatant hyperbole you guys. c'mon now.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like Doria but I get the impression he's still pretty unpolished and I can't believe the club would be willing to pay the money he surely would command

B

beautifulgame

when he comes to a decent club in europe with a good coach to guide him he will be worth twice that in a year.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Talking about right backs, what about Srna from Shaktar? He is great attacking wise, solid defensively and has workrate. He is a bit on age though.

B

beautifulgame

a cheap buy who i think could come really good, is young and already in italy (best place to gain european experience tactically) is Bruno Uvini.

he knows neymar as well from the selecao youth.

lol however, i haven't seen him since he came to italy. he is with napoli but is on the bench so iono. had high potential when i saw him tho for sure.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Talking about right backs, what about Srna from Shaktar? He is great attacking wise, solid defensively and has workrate. He is a bit on age though.

we wanted him in 2008 when Pep first came ,he is good but he is older than Alves ,this ship has sailed long ago

khaled_a_d

Flavia is right. Silva will be Henrique 2.0. Just pay 15m for Balanta ffs. We are not that poor.

For one more time,if any player out there we are linked to is Henrique 2.0 it is Balanta,same age and inexperience with even less exposure than Henrique was in 2008 ,don't get all the love he gets here tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans