Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Flavia, What do you think about Dede? I think he will look out for a move to Europe after the World Cup. Could he be an option for us and for what price?

F

Flavia

Flavia, What do you think about Dede? I think he will look out for a move to Europe after the World Cup. Could he be an option for us and for what price?
Dede would be around 15m. He is good, but I'd pick Doria ahead of him.

khaled_a_d

@barcastuff 18 min
Barcelona are open to offers for Cuenca and Afellay in January. If there's a good bid, an exit of Tello isn't ruled out either. [sport]

We just need o get rid of them,Shame that they are actually good players who could have helped the team but injuries plugged their progress
Tello should stay tell the end of the season

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
MD had a short story about Tata having a conversation with Musacchio at the end of the match the other day...Turns out the 23 year old Villarreal Captain from Rosario is out of contract in June and the inevitable link to the club on a free

What do people think?...I thought he was fine but nothing extraordinary, plus he seemed right footed which would not resolve our need for a left sided central defender

MusacchioArgentina.jpg

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
MD had a short story about Tata having a conversation with Musacchio at the end of the match the other day...Turns out the 23 year old Villarreal Captain from Rosario is out of contract in June and the inevitable link to the club on a free

What do people think?...I thought he was fine but nothing extraordinary, plus he seemed right footed which would not resolve our need for a left sided central defender

MusacchioArgentina.jpg

He really had the best game out of all players in both teams, and not just because he scored. He is 23, is the Villareal captain and had a whale of a game against mighty Barca, if that is not impressive, then you've got lofty standards.

If the interest is real, and considering his contract is almost done, Barca should try to negotiate with Villareal now and see if they can come to a deal, so he can help Barca sooner rather than later.

Galning

He is good but nothing special imo. If we just want a "good" cb I'm sure there's a good prospect in our cantera. We need a quality defender who really improves the squad.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, Sumlit, I'd disagree although perhaps my standards are indeed lofty...He's right footed so he doesn't provide the necessary CB depth the club requires, first & foremost...Two, he's not skilled bringing the ball out of the back and that's a requisite requirement for a Barcelona defender, nevermind CB

His best attribute, for me, is his ability to intercept/anticipate the pass into his area...But considering how little Barcelona's CBs are camped out around their 6 yard box, not sure how much that will come in handy...He's 1.82m which is decent size but not taller than either Bartra or Gerard and is not a quick defender either

My guess is that MD jumped the gun a bit since he's a fellow Argentine from Rosario

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well, Sumlit, I'd disagree although perhaps my standards are indeed lofty...He's right footed so he doesn't provide the necessary CB depth the club requires, first & foremost...Two, he's not skilled bringing the ball out of the back and that's a requisite requirement for a Barcelona defender, nevermind CB

His best attribute, for me, is his ability to intercept/anticipate the pass into his area...But considering how little Barcelona's CBs are camped out around their 6 yard box, not sure how much that will come in handy...He's 1.82m which is decent size but not taller than either Bartra or Gerard and is not a quick defender either

My guess is that MD jumped the gun a bit since he's a fellow Argentine from Rosario

I'm not saying Barca should get him, I was just commenting on his game and the skills he exhibited. He had a very good game against Barca, and after doing some research because I confess, he was totally out of my radar, he usually delivers very solid performances.
He played very well against all 3 Spanish bigs so he's definitely not shrinking to the competition.

I also don't know why you're making such a big deal about right footed CBs. Barca haven't had a left footed CB since Gabi Milito I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans