Not open for further replies.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Said it countless times.
Should get Hector Moreno from Espanyol

:D
atuvy9yj.jpg

Alarcón

Match against Cartagena showing Barça needs 2 cb's. Masch is abysmal, worse each game. Puyol doesn't seem 100% fit either...

I don't count on either of Masch or Puyol but I think Bartra and Piqué are fine. If we get 2 CB's then one of them will have to accept being a benchwarmer.

F

Flavia

I don't count on either of Masch or Puyol but I think Bartra and Piqué are fine. If we get 2 CB's then one of them will have to accept being a benchwarmer.

Bartra and Pique are not enough. And neither of masch and puyol are reliable subs. 3 cb's are not enough, 4 is the minimum, there's too much games to play.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Bartra and Pique are not enough. And neither of masch and puyol are reliable subs. 3 cb's are not enough, 4 is the minimum, there's too much games to play.

We should (must) go for at least 1 this winter, Daniel Agger looks more and more like the most logical choice.

Cule4life

The Culest
Match against Cartagena showing Barça needs 2 cb's. Masch is abysmal, worse each game. Puyol doesn't seem 100% fit either...

I've been saying this for a while now. To win the CL you need 3 great defenders +1 good rotation player. But i dont expect us to get even one let alone two.

Richard.H

Right now even Luiz is an improvement... Selling Masch to Napoli and getting him wouldn't be bad.

Luiz looked absolutely amazing at the Confederations Cup. He looked absolutely abysmal tonight against Sunderland in the Capital One Cup, so that should help with his asking price.Don't know why he doesn't perform anywhere near as well for club...

IMO, if he can't even hold his own at Chelsea and makes dumb errors, like running forward to attack and not running back to defend, then how do you expect him to perform well at Barca? He will be a combination of all the bad traits from Mascherano and Pique...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans