Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

This I agree with!
We also have to consider if Masch is up for being backup DM in the summer, if not than we need to replace him to. Xavi is not getting younger so we need to think about maybe buying a CM/DM.
Another thing we have to consider is our forwards. Atm we have Messi, Pedro, Neymar and Alexis who should all stay - so we only have 4 players for 3 positions (if Tata finally grasps that Cesc is a midfielder and not a striker). Not sure of Delou is up for it yet, and Cuenca is to injury prone + not sure if good enough. Getting a Larsson type of 9 would be my choice.

I think goalie and CB are much more important atm. Xavi stil will be there next year and you just need him in the important games. Sergi is good allthough you might consider somebody like gundogan

the attack is fine for the next years. messi will come back, Delofeu and Dongou should get their chance next year.
if you want a larssontype of player maybe try Klose.
experienced, cheap, won't complain on the bench, a real pro, knows where the goal is and the kids could learn a lot from him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Catalunya Ràdio reporting that Montoya has decided to renew with us.

And this;
Monchengladbach think Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (21) could join Barcelona in the summer and are already looking at possible successors. [kicker]

And he might announce his decision in a week or so as well.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
MD published a story that Dinamo Zagreb President confirmed that Barcelona bid 15 million for Alen Halilović but rejected it...Says Bayern & Inter still linked to the player

DinhoR10

MD published a story that Dinamo Zagreb President confirms that Barcelona have bid 15 million for Alen Halilović

Woah...15 mill? Is this guy that good?

Edit: Just looked him up and wow he is prett good, does this mean bye bye to rafinha or suarez?

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Why buy Gundogan if we have Sergi.R. Both box to box, but one is free and from La Masia. The other is an expensive german who isn't familair with our playing style and still has to adapt to it.

coura

Banned
Why buy Gundogan if we have Sergi.R. Both box to box, but one is free and from La Masia. The other is an expensive german who isn't familair with our playing style and still has to adapt to it.

are you really comparing the 2 of them? lol

coura

Banned
MD published a story that Dinamo Zagreb President confirmed that Barcelona bid 15 million for Alen Halilović but rejected it...Says Bayern & Inter still linked to the player

I would love for that to be true. Halillovic is amazing. But i think is fake

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
the main advantage with box-to-box is they won't need time to adapt... I'm not saying we should buy the Turk, just pointing out a point that u made might not be true

Maria

Why buy Neymar if we have Tello. Both wingers, but one is free and from La Masia. The other is a very expensive brazilian who isn't familiar with our playing style and still has to adapt to it.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Why buy Neymar if we have Tello. Both wingers, but one is free and from La Masia. The other is a very expensive brazilian who isn't familiar with our playing style and still has to adapt to it.

Tello doesn't bring to team what Neymar does. On other hand Sergi can bring to the team what Gundogan can. Maybe not now but in 1-2 years definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans