Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

I Like Douglas, Sure it's obvious he Isn't exactly Top Tier stuff. He would fit in well with a lower league team. The Amount of Hate and Ridicule I've seen From Some Fans on the Web in Different places gets really bad as in "Omg How did this dude Become a Football player" or "Pfff even I could be a better RB than this dude" at times Some fans act like Zubi pointed a gun to the Dudes head and Forced Him to Sign. I mean who wouldn't want to Sign with one of the Best teams in the world? Either way If He leaves eventually I hope he has some Success with another team.

hamidyk

Sport cover: "50M for 2 signings"
B-zs-hCUAAAU0QR.jpg

i_bleed_blaugrana

As far as transfers go, I think a big factor that could help sway the big names toward us will be nipping Madrid for the title this year.

In MF, what Lucho needs to decide is what direction he wants our MF to head. Based on how he has them setup now, with the AMs wider and deeper than before, a player like Pogba makes a lot of sense; can provide defensive cover and has the steel of Rakitic but is also inventive with the pass and has great control in tight spaces. However, 75 mil+ will be required to make the deal and would he be willing to stay till January and will Juve keep him out of CL matches? Big ask.

A Raki-Busi-Pogba MF would be amazing at winning the ball back and providing cover. Rafinha-Busi-Pogba wouldn't be bad either.

But for me, I'd rather us push for creativity than steel which is why I'd prefer a MF like Isco or Oliver Torres. Rafinha definitely has potential to become world class, and he can replace Xavi eventually but we need an AM like Iniesta and Isco to me would fit better here than Madrid.

In D, why get a young CB when Bartra looks so good?!

So give me Danilo and either of Pogba, Isco or Oliver and I'm good.
Oliver and Danilo would be smart bargain buys and we could convince Porto to not cup tie them either much more than Juve or Madrid lol.

khaled_a_d

As far as transfers go, I think a big factor that could help sway the big names toward us will be nipping Madrid for the title this year.

In MF, what Lucho needs to decide is what direction he wants our MF to head. Based on how he has them setup now, with the AMs wider and deeper than before, a player like Pogba makes a lot of sense; can provide defensive cover and has the steel of Rakitic but is also inventive with the pass and has great control in tight spaces. However, 75 mil+ will be required to make the deal and would he be willing to stay till January and will Juve keep him out of CL matches? Big ask.

A Raki-Busi-Pogba MF would be amazing at winning the ball back and providing cover. Rafinha-Busi-Pogba wouldn't be bad either.

But for me, I'd rather us push for creativity than steel which is why I'd prefer a MF like Isco or Oliver Torres. Rafinha definitely has potential to become world class, and he can replace Xavi eventually but we need an AM like Iniesta and Isco to me would fit better here than Madrid.

In D, why get a young CB when Bartra looks so good?!

So give me Danilo and either of Pogba, Isco or Oliver and I'm good.
Oliver and Danilo would be smart bargain buys and we could convince Porto to not cup tie them either much more than Juve or Madrid lol.

No matter how media tries to make it look better ,we are fucked up in the transfer market until summer 2016 .we won't be in a position to get marquee players until then .
But we will be in a position to fill an urgent need .we need to sort the RB position out in summer .Daniloor whoever we want need to be signed early on

Chong Li

Now both SPORT and MD are starting to make propaganda for the shithead Barto???

Seriously, fuck the catalan press. (except Diari ARA, they are real journalists)

Neymessi

I am never in for anything more than 50m for pogba.He can go to real for 100mil + and lets see if he is anywhere close to zidane 2.0

Bertus

According to SPORT, FC Barcelona wants to recruit 2 players this summer and make them play starting january 2016.

• - Verratti is on Braida list.
  • - SPORT says Barca is preping a 50M euros war chest + selling one player (they give Pedro as an example), so they would have enough money to recruit those 2 players.
  • - According to SPORT, Verratti 100% wants to leave PSG this summer. They swear, it's true this time, hand resting on the heart. No joke. Just like TS and Marquinhos in the past.
    - Other players on Braida christmas wishlist list are: Danilo, Dybala, Bender, Savic.

No news about anything concerning Verratti in french medias. But who knows, even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes, so one day maybe they will be right about one PSG player joining Barca!

edit: oh my bad, there's a news from french medias, a long interview in Le_Parisien. Gonna work on the translation

Last edited:

Bertus

Oh, also, still from SPORT:

- They got infos that Pogba and Reus are too expensive for the club.
(They really think Reus worths "that" more than Verratti. Sure. Or even that Reus worths as much as Pogba. Sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans