Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Why would Bravo be replaced by Handanovic? They're the same age.

Bravo has a strong character, I doubt that he would accept to play only cup games. Ter Stegen needs to play La Liga next season if he wants to reach his full potential. Inactivity can kill talent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bravo has a strong character, I doubt that he would accept to play only cup games. Ter Stegen needs to play La Liga next season if he wants to reach his full potential. Inactivity can kill talent.

If Bravo is a strong character then Handanovic is an even stronger character than him(Don't know if that even makes any sense, but well well...).

And Handanovic is a better GK than Bravo so he won't come to a team to be benched.

Mido

If Bravo is a strong character then Handanovic is an even stronger character than him(Don't know if that even makes any sense, but well well...).

And Handanovic is a better GK than Bravo so he won't come to a team to be benched.

I have a strong feeling that if Enrique decides to give a more important role to Ter Stegen, Bravo will complain. He already criticized Enrique at the beginning of the season when he wanted to rotate the goalkeepers in la liga.

DonAK

I have a strong feeling that if Enrique decides to give a more important role to Ter Stegen, Bravo will complain. He already criticized Enrique at the beginning of the season when he wanted to rotate the goalkeepers in la liga.

I get what you're saying Mido, but we can't sign a player until January 2016 and won't change GKs mid-way through the season and besides, Handanovic is a better GK than Bravo so he's hardly a good choice to replace him if he is to become a cup GK.

No GKs want to play minimum amount of games, but Bravo most likely in the end would have to accept being in a such position.

khaled_a_d

Bravo know when he has signed for us that he was supposed to come here to be 2nd GK for MATS .he knew all the way who was gonna get the no1 shirt .he decided to fight for the 1st choice GK and he has done superbly for sure but I doubt he will complain once he got what was he initially expected .

Mido

Bravo know when he has signed for us that he was supposed to come here to be 2nd GK for MATS .he knew all the way who was gonna get the no1 shirt .he decided to fight for the 1st choice GK and he has done superbly for sure but I doubt he will complain once he got what was he initially expected .

I hoe you're right !

DonAK

Yes. When he arrived he said he started at #2 in all his clubs, but always worked his way up and ended up as #1.

This time he has started at #1 though so he'll end up as a #2 in the end :troll:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Courtois should have been our keeper. He wanted to come to Barcelona but Zubi chose Term Steven over him.

94408-Ice-Cube-HUH-wtf-WHAT-THE-FUCK-4pAG.gif

For a second there, I though Hamad was back. :lol: :cry:

Anyway, dealing with Chelsea would have been a real hassle.

DonAK

Ter Stegen was available unlike Courtois

Yep. Don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand.

Had we ditched tS for Courtois then we would've ended up with none, chasing the Belgian all summer turning out to be a Thiago Silva v2 because there was no way in hell Chelsea would sell their future #1 who was already among the very best in the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans