Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

For most Argentines, its country over club. If Vietto ever joined RM, his stance on the messi/ronaldo debate would be the same as AdM/Higs when they were madrid players.

I

instinct

article-1189719-052B405B000005DC-573_468x522.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-es-gay2.jpg

JamDav1982

For most Argentines, its country over club. If Vietto ever joined RM, his stance on the messi/ronaldo debate would be the same as AdM/Higs when they were madrid players.

Di Maria and Higuain both quite clearly thought Messi was the better player and most of the time refused to compare.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Right Back Signing

'Barca has already decided to strenghten the RB position regardless of whether Alves leaves or not'

'The technical committee/sporting director(Braida?) has put forward 6 different players from leagues around Europe'

CBd6TiiWAAAmXym.jpg:large

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
MD moves quickly!

Only like Darmian and Fabinho.

Piszczek too old and too many consonants together without a vowel. It hurts my mind. Mario and Johnson are meh. Aurier = PSG = Forget it.

Fabinho is actually very intriguing. I've seen him a couple times so bear that in mind, but he looks like a promising young player.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

One of those, or someone else, should had been brought last summer, but Zubi the genius got douglas. We have a ban now, this is pointless.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
MD moves quickly!

Only like Darmian and Fabinho.

Piszczek too old and too many consonants together without a vowel. It hurts my mind. Mario and Johnson are meh. Aurier = PSG = Forget it.

Fabinho is actually very intriguing. I've seen him a couple times so bear that in mind, but he looks like a promising young player.

But he is not PSG player, he belongs to Toulouse and if Alves is joining PSG, they might not need him, although they might get rid of Wiel instead and keep Aurier.

And MD didn't mention Bellerin, could it be that Barca finally got fed up with Arsenal players:thinking:

Last edited:

DrPepper

Some of them are just laughable in comparison to Danilo... Johnson is a big joke, he was a left back for Hoffenheim and not even one of their standout performers. For Gladbach he plays most in midfield. Aurier is a PSG player, thus pointless. Piszczek the best of them but too old. Gaspar and Damian will be nothing more than backup like Adriano is.

Only Fabinho is truly decent. And he came from RM Castilla, so maybe it's time for us to get a player with RM connections.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Some of them are just laughable in comparison to Danilo... Johnson is a big joke, he was a left back for Hoffenheim and not even one of their standout performers. For Gladbach he plays most in midfield. Aurier is a PSG player, thus pointless. Piszczek the best of them but too old. Gaspar and Damian will be nothing more than backup like Adriano is.

Only Fabinho is truly decent. And he came from RM Castilla, so maybe it's time for us to get a player with RM connections.

I can already see the headlines next week - "PSG signs Fabinho, 6 year contract":lol:.
I have an impression that Fabinho would be "Abidal type" RB though, good defensively, but very limited offensively while we need someone to link up with Messi on the right flank.

anguy

What about Cuadrado? He doesn't seem to be adapting well in Chelsea and if it doesn't change, it is possible he could be sold during winter break. We wanted him last summer so if he agrees to play as RB it could be a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans