Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Ondoa should be 1st choice tho. This Ortola guys is just starting games. Seems like with new coach nothing has changed. Masip should leave in the summer and maybe promote Ortola to be 3rd choice, cause he will porbably never play, so what's the difference.

L

linetty

Vietto (Villarreal): "Playing with Messi would be a dream for me, obviously. Everyone dreams of playing alongside Messi." [ole]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Vietto (Villarreal): "Playing with Messi would be a dream for me, obviously. Everyone dreams of playing alongside Messi." [ole]

Such a pitty that we can't buy him in the summer. I think other clubs will snap him, maybe we still have a chance to convince Villareal to keep him until January.

L

linetty

Vietto (Villarreal): "Messi is my idol. Playing against him was special. He's a great person. Gave me his shirt, which was a great gesture."

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Both have said that, hell even CR would say it if it wasn't a conflit of interests :lol:

Truth is, he's not only good but he makes the others around him look better, you can ask neymar ^^

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah. He is a Barca/Messi fan so he is going to Real Madrid :mou:

Then:

Vietto (Villarreal): "Playing with Cristiano would be a dream for me, obviously. Everyone dreams of playing alongside Cristiano." [ole]
Vietto (Villarreal): "Cristiano is my idol. Playing against him was special. He's a great person. Gave me his shirt, which was a great gesture."

I

instinct

Then:

Vietto (Villarreal): "Visiting the Fashion Week with Cristiano would be a dream for me, obviously. Everyone dreams of going hand in hand with Cristiano." [ole]
Vietto (Villarreal): "Cristiano is my idol. Giving him fashion advice was special. He's a great person. He did my nails, which was a great gesture."

Fixed. :xavi:

Icarium

Lifestealer
All the history of him ever mentioning barca will be deleted conveniently too.

On a serious note though, we really need a good winger. Pedro is fine, cuadrado could be a beast signing. Can cover for both dani alves and also play in wing. Too bad he went to chelsea. If pedro leaves we either need to keep deulofeu or adama or buy a new winger. Vietto is more of a striker, we also need a striker but i am fine with sandro and messi can play as false nine too. A winger is a must though if pedro leaves.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

article-1189719-052B405B000005DC-573_468x522.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans