Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_Messi

Seamus Coleman (Everton)?

2i1cit2.gif

Who is that?

Sounds British/Irish. Brits/Irish and FCB don't mix well.

In all seriousness then this is as likely as Moyes being hired this summer by Laporta.

iniesta_8

top 3 value RB (transfermarkt.com)

1 Daniel Carvajal 22,00 Mill. €
2 Danilo Danilo 20,00 Mill. €
3 Seamus Coleman 18,00 Mill. €

:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Braida's transfer window

'The football director of International area(newly setup techical committee) got several 'cracks' in Seria A under his sight'

'The Brazilian playmaker Anderson who was scouted last week is the latest name on the bloc'

CBi0cTwWAAAjTK3.jpg:large

Albo

I wouldn't mind having Felipe in Barca. Have watched some Lazio games this season and I can say, he is kinda good and only 21 yo.

mark1nhu

It makes sense to scout players from Serie A.

There are good ones and most clubs are in financial trouble.

I really want Dybala, he could be a amazing replacement for any one of our Trio.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
L

linetty

Barcelona have first option on Liverpool (Atletico) right back Javier Manquillo. Liverpool has 6M buy option, Barcelona can equal that. [md]

Co0ter

I don't trust talent from Italian league these days. When most elite players from that league go to other leagues they are average, including Alexis who was borderline unplayable in Italy.

i_bleed_blaugrana

The Danilo move by Madrid was a definite blow. He is Dani's heir apparent and it's a shame that the ban prevented us from being able to move on him.

For a RB if Dani leaves, I'd gamble a bit on either Carvajal or Azpilcueta first and if that fails, move on a Manquillo or Darmian. First and foremost, I don't get why Madrid made a move for Danilo when they have Carvajal, who is a very solid and reliable all-around RB. It seems that it's more fueled by not letting Barça get a player they know we want and who will enhance our play. So I say why not bid for him bc he isn't going to feature much now.

For Azpilcueta and Carvajal, I'd prefer a Spainard due to them having familiarity with our style and what it takes to succeed in the spainish game through the Spainish NT.

For example, I love Milan and Mattia de Sciglio wouldn't be a bad option but with foreign players coming to a foreign league there is a longer adaption process and particularly at RB, we need solidarity, composure and reliability which is why I'm iffy on a Darmian or de Sciglio like prospect.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rumor that Blatter intends to "forgive" all sanctioned teams if he is re-elected, meaning he would lift our transfer ban and the ban on the kids as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans