Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Rumor that Blatter intends to "forgive" all sanctioned teams if he is re-elected, meaning he would lift our transfer ban and the ban on the kids as well.

bla-bla-emoticon.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A Centre Back in the room

'Barca are contemplating strengthening the CB position if Vermaelen doesn't recover'

'Laporte is the most promising and liked option while there has already been some contact with Boateng(his Rep's I guess)

CBoOWnTWYAAXVMy.jpg:large

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Boateng will not leave Bayern, period.

Well I'd love us to get Laporte, I think getting a RB and to a lesser degree, a LB right now is far more important.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Pretty obvious MD is recycling headlines from a year ago. Deja vu watching Boateng and Laporte in their headlines.

Only thing missing is Thiago Silva and Marquinhos and we've gone full circle.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pretty obvious MD is recycling headlines from a year ago. Deja vu watching Boateng and Laporte in their headlines.

Only thing missing is Thiago Silva and Marquinhos and we've gone full circle.

Laporte for Vermaelen wouldn't be bad though. :D

Bertus

Rumor that Blatter intends to "forgive" all sanctioned teams if he is re-elected, meaning he would lift our transfer ban and the ban on the kids as well.

Well it was from AS. But I don't see how this isn't bribery.
Link to that article on AS website?

I didn't find any link. Thank you in advance if you can provide one.

(I want to repost that news elsewhere, but won't do it till I'm sure it's really from AS and not a made up news on twitter.)

Last edited:
L

linetty

Barcelona are among the clubs (Bayern, Man United, Inter, Roma, Napoli) interested in Torino right back Matteo Darmian (25). [gazzetta]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Link to that article on AS website?

I didn't find any link. Thank you in advance if you can provide one.

(I want to repost that news elsewhere, but won't do it till I'm sure it's really from AS and not a made up news on twitter.)

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/04/02/primera/1427935166_348219.html

I found the actual source. It's a bit less sensationalist than the twitter version, saying that it's a possibility instead of saying it as a "definite" event.

anguy

Laporte for Vermaelen wouldn't be bad though. :D

Why do you all people want Laporte, especially if he'll cost 40 mil? He was considered hot young prospect a year ago, but has been playing like crap since. Bartra is much better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans