Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Sport claims Barca have offered 70M for Pogba, who would stay on loan at Juve for another season.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I don't know how consistent he is, but Franco Vazquez looks quite interesting. He seems like quite the facilitator and many Serie A fans credit him as one of the major contributors to Dybala's breakthrough season. Not quite sure how he'd fit in Lucho's system, although he was okay defensively in the two matches I've seen him play. Also, he loves to nutmeg people. He'd fit right in with our trident.

anguy

I don't know how consistent he is, but Franco Vazquez looks quite interesting. He seems like quite the facilitator and many Serie A fans credit him as one of the major contributors to Dybala's breakthrough season. Not quite sure how he'd fit in Lucho's system, although he was okay defensively in the two matches I've seen him play. Also, he loves to nutmeg people. He'd fit right in with our trident.

I watched him on youtube and he looks slow, don't know much about him, he could be darkhorse candidate, I just wasn't very impressed from what I saw. If we want someone from Serie A we should go after Pjanic or Kovacic.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I watched him on youtube and he looks slow, don't know much about him, he could be darkhorse candidate, I just wasn't very impressed from what I saw.

Well, only slow as in not having pace. He has great vision, technique and passing ability. Not sure if he can make it in top football, but he's certainly caught my eye. I've a feeling he'll go to Juve though.

Professor Chaos

Barcelona have made a 70M bid for Paul Pogba (22). Juventus open to accept, player would stay until 2016. Pogba wants higher salary. [sport]
ThirstyForBeer_AwesomeGIFs-0011.gif

I want him so bad in Barcelona. Xavi leaving for Qatar and Iniesta poor performance, Pogba is a perfect player for us.

Bertus

Daamn, would be amazing. Sport has done miracles before, let's hope this is one of them.
Sport also spread a ton of bullshits and lies. Way more than actual facts.

Won't believe them till we get some reports from italy and juventus.

anguy

My ideal purchases during next trafer window after the ban in priority order : Bellerin for RB - 20 mil. (now that Danilo is gone he's likely the best option), Verratti for CM - 70 mil(unlikely, but we should throw a bank on him. Pjanic - 35 mil would be the second option), Pogba - 80 mil (if Verratti doesn't come; Kovacic if he comes - 20 mil) for AM, Darmian/Azpillicueta - 20/30 mil as backup for both fullback positions (they are very universal) and an insurance in case Bellerin flops.

That's at least 130 mil euros for transfers. That's a lot, so we wouldn't be able to afford any forwards, CBs. So no Vietto, Dybala, Laporte etc. Pedro, Xavi would be sold. If Alves is resigned we will need just one FB.

Jägermeister

My ideal purchases during next trafer window after the ban in priority order : Bellerin for RB - 20 mil. (now that Danilo is gone he's likely the best option), Verratti for CM - 70 mil(unlikely, but we should throw a bank on him. Pjanic - 35 mil would be the second option), Pogba - 80 mil (if Verratti doesn't come; Kovacic if he comes - 20 mil) for AM, Darmian/Azpillicueta - 20/30 mil as backup for both fullback positions (they are very universal) and an insurance in case Bellerin flops.

You want ketchup with that?

DinhoR10

Buying Verratti would be horrible imo, not because he's not good enough for us but because it is again a slap in the face of our youth. Thiago is up and coming and looks to be a star what do we do? Buy Cesc. Now its Samper coming up, already showed his talent in the first team looks ready to make the jump.

xavi_the_Boss

Buying Verratti would be horrible imo, not because he's not good enough for us but because it is again a slap in the face of our youth. Thiago is up and coming and looks to be a star what do we do? Buy Cesc. Now its Samper coming up, already showed his talent in the first team looks ready to make the jump.

So we should just buy no one?
Xavi maybe leaves and Iniesta is getting older.

Last edited:

Bertus

If the youth fail to impress then buying players is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans