Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Looks like they'll both be back

Deulofeu and Rafinha, now on loan at Everton and Celta, will return in the summer and be part of the first team squad next season. [Mundo Deportivo]

khaled_a_d

Oh damn, I just remembered. Don't Suarez and Espinosa get promoted next season too? Xavi, Cesc, Iniesta, Roberto, Suarez, Espinosa, Dos Santos, and Rafa for two spots. Where and how are we gonna play all these midfielders?

I would sell Dos Santos and loan Espinosa, Suarez, and Rafa.

Xavi will be 34 in 4 weeks and we will need a replacement soon ,Roberto is probably gonna be loaned and when both was playing with B team Rafa was clearly the better player .Espinosa won't play in the first team next year for sure ,either get loaned or sold like many of Barca B players who have that "promote me at X year " clause .I don't have a clue why Dos Santos still here but hopefully that will change soon
I don't get the whole "where is Rafa gonna play" thing ,he is the best CM/CAM we have between the age of 18/25 tbh (Samper is DM for now)
while there is a chance his game isn't gonna fit the team ,we will need to see him play here to know

F

Flavia

From the silly rumors series: MD saying Barça is trying to sign Chygrynskiy again, but will have to fight for him with Bayern :lol:

CatalinR10

Why do you want to get rid if song?

MaggieGWhyNot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans