Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaudi

Maybe Barcelona should sign Isco, hes unhappy there.

Actually one thing I don't like is lacking strategy. RM has Modrić, James, Kroos, Isco and bought that norwegian kid. Their midfield is ready for years, packed with creativity. Even Cruyff spoke about that.

Kohe321

Agent of Dortmund winger Marco Reus (25) held talks with Braida and with Real Madrid representatives. Player would cost around 35M. [sport]

35m for Reus... That's what you call a bargain.

Kohe321

Dortmunds poor form isn't exactly flattering him. He'd probably explode back to his best form if he was in a world class team again. Imagine team mates like Busquets, Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Rakitic etc. around him...

He's easily worth 35m IMO.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Wouldn't accept a bench role for us anyway. I am salivating at the thought of us buying Reus but it doesn't really make any sense.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I would rather see Gündogan and Reus for 60-70 millions than Pogba for 120 millions.

Ideally I'd love to see a midfield of Gündogan - Busquets - Rakitić with Xavi, Iniesta, Sergi Roberto and Samper as substitutes and rotation players. If Xavi leaves than maybe think about Tielemans.

Darmian - haven't seen that much of him but he did stand out in the Italy-England game.

Adding Reus to our attack seems a bit illogical to me - he wouldn't want to be a substitute. I'd rather see Depay/Vietto/Dybala being brought in to add a little bit competition up front.
On another hand Tello would be a good player for us - he used to be a one trick pony, but his time at Porto seems quite fruitful.

So if I were to be the sports director/president I'd look to bring in Gündogan, Darmian and recall Tello.

But hey it's not up to me.

Pogba would be a massive player but 120 millions... Don't know... He MIGHT be worth it but if we did a deal like that I wouldn't expect any more additions to the team and that's concerning me.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Tello can run....................and that's it. Unless he has improved massively at Porto (which I doubt) then he should be nowhere near the club. Deulofeu is coming back from his loan so I'm interested to see what will happen with him.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Tello can run....................and that's it. Unless he has improved massively at Porto (which I doubt) then he should be nowhere near the club. Deulofeu is coming back from his loan so I'm interested to see what will happen with him.

Well, Tello has 8 goals and 11 assists this season. He's a starter for Porto.
While Deulofeo hasn't really become a starter at Sevilla.
I agree that Deulofeu can be amazing but I also believe Tello can be aswell.

Mido

Reus + Gündogan > Pogba + Koke

35 million euros is the right price. It would let us 20 to 30 other million euros to buy another top midfielder. That's a lot better than these crazy ideas of buying Pogba for 70 M or Koke for 60 M

Mido

Veratti would cost more than he is worth.

Turan will only be useful as a brief stop-gap. Even then, what is his contract situation?

I still think that we need Koke/Pogba in order to make our midfield the best in the world once again. They will cost an arm and a leg of course, but if anyone has a better idea, then I am all ears.

Yaya fit us like a glove by the way. We need some extra physical presence in our team, it would be perfect balance:

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-0
Fabinho-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Koke-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Pogba-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Our current team is a lot better than the one you just posted. I highly doubt that synergy effects will be made with this midfield. Fabinho-Koke-Messi is certainly not Alves-Rakitic-Messi.

I can't figure out how Pogba would fit to Neymar. He clearly doesn't have Iniesta's mentality and experience.

This team would need at least 5-6 months to reach it's "cruising" rythm.

Frodo_FCB

We are not RM to spend 120m and 12m wages for Pogba. Just buy Gundogan and promote Samper. A midfield with Busi-Gundogan-Raki would be more than enough, especially with Lucho's tactics where there is not AM. We actually play with 2 CM and thats why Iniesta cant perform.

Mido

In my ideal world for the 2016/2017 season:

departures : Rafinha ; Munir ; Sandro ( loaned) ; Montoya ; Pedro

arrivals : Azpilicueta ; Samper(Herrera if not ready) ; Götze ; Reus ; Tello + 2 prospects from the B team or other teams , one CB and one offensive player ( Halilovic)

other options worth mentioning : Pastore / David Silva / Gündogan / Mata

We would basically have the following options :

___________ Ter Stegen / Bravo___________________

_________Piqué/Mascherano/Bartra/Mathieu/Vermaelen_______________

_________________Busquets/Roberto/Samper/Mascherano___________

Alves/Azpilicueta__________________________Alba/Mathieu/Azpilicueta

__________Rakitic/Samper/Roberto_________Iniesta/Götze/Reus(optional)____

____Messi/Reus/Tello_____________________________Neymar/Götze/Reus___

_______________________Suarez/Götze/Messi____________________________

That's what I would call a very high quality and versatile team :D

StarLord

In my ideal world for the 2016/2017 season:

departures : Rafinha ; Munir ; Sandro ( loaned) ; Montoya ; Pedro

arrivals : Azpilicueta ; Samper(Herrera if not ready) ; Götze ; Reus ; Tello + 2 prospects from the B team or other teams , one CB and one offensive player ( Halilovic)

other options worth mentioning : Pastore / David Silva / Gündogan / Mata

We would basically have the following options :

___________ Ter Stegen / Bravo___________________

_________Piqué/Mascherano/Bartra/Mathieu/Vermaelen_______________

_________________Busquets/Roberto/Samper/Mascherano___________

Alves/Azpilicueta__________________________Alba/Mathieu/Azpilicueta

__________Rakitic/Samper/Roberto_________Iniesta/Götze/Reus(optional)____

____Messi/Reus/Tello_____________________________Neymar/Götze/Reus___

_______________________Suarez/Götze/Messi____________________________

That's what I would call a very high quality and versatile team :D

1. By 2017 Alves will be 33.

2. Chelsea are not selling Azpilizueta to us. Unless they do, which may be worth it.

3. Roberto and Samper will prolly never make it for us. In the unlikely event that they do, I would be jizzing all over the place.

4. Bayern are not selling Gotze to us. He will also cost more than he is worth. The same applies for Pogba and Veratti as well. And I rate Gotze far lower than Pogba or Veratti.

5. If we can get Reus for 35m, then I am all for it. But can he play in midfield?

Kohe321

I'm all for getting Gundogan over Pogba, especially now that his insane wage demands have come to light.

Gundogan would fit the left midfield position like a glove. Gundogan - Busquets - Rakitic. Oh yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans