Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Our current team is a lot better than the one you just posted. I highly doubt that synergy effects will be made with this midfield. Fabinho-Koke-Messi is certainly not Alves-Rakitic-Messi.

I can't figure out how Pogba would fit to Neymar. He clearly doesn't have Iniesta's mentality and experience.

This team would need at least 5-6 months to reach it's "cruising" rythm.

First of all, forget about Fabinho, I just needed the name of a young RB. If you know good RBs I am all ears.

If this was 2008, then yes, Koke and Pogba would be caddies for Xavi and Iniesta. But this is 2015, soon to be 2016, and Koke and Pogba are the best you midfielders out there. I would place a ceiling of 70m euros for Pogba, and 60m for Koke. No more!

StarLord

I'm all for getting Gundogan over Pogba, especially now that his insane wage demands have come to light.

Gundogan would fit the left midfield position like a glove. Gundogan - Busquets - Rakitic. Oh yes.

Is this Gundogan some kind of hipster thing? The frequency with which his name is being repeated on this forum is spooky...

He also missed an entire season through injury, not the best sign for a player.

Alen

If it was Reus from 2 years ago.

Reus for 35M is a no brainer. A Neymar/Suarez/Reus plus an Iniesta/Rafinha/Reus rotation with all the variations. Imagine all the possibilities.

We are arguably the biggest team in the world, the only absolute starter we have is Messi. We should stack up on great players, not eleven starters and some mediocre subs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reus for 35M is a no brainer. A Neymar/Suarez/Reus plus an Iniesta/Rafinha/Reus rotation with all the variations. Imagine all the possibilities.

We are arguably the biggest team in the world, the only absolute starter we have is Messi. We should stack up on great players, not eleven starters and some mediocre subs.

Reus' contract clause has been removed after he signed a contract extension.

DrPepper

Does he not have a buy out clause anymore then?

Nah, that's why those 35M are extremely unrealistic.

Is this Gundogan some kind of hipster thing? The frequency with which his name is being repeated on this forum is spooky...

Verratti is the hipster thing here. Everyone knows he won't come yet people still bring his name into discussion every time.

Kohe321

Yes, it's a hipster thing.

giphy.gif

StarLord

Yes, it's a hipster thing.

giphy.gif

Why is everyone repeating his name as if we are on the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" movie? When did he become that good? One year being out injured doesn't worry anyone?

And instead of posting juvenile gifs, I suggest you argue rationally to support your argument, not rely on stale consensus to back you up.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why is everyone repeating his name as if we are on the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" movie? When did he become that good? One year being out injured doesn't worry anyone?

And instead of posting juvenile gifs, I suggest you argue rationally to support your argument, not rely on stale consensus to back you up.

His injury was largely due to bad luck.

I

instinct

Sport also reports that we are monitoring Kovacic very closely.

Very good although I wouldn't read too much into it. Apart from the source, every rumour has to be taken with a grain of salt since it could be just a campaign for the elections. The fact that so many people praise Braida for his scouting in Italy makes me very suspicious since this is probably what they want to achieve with such covers and rumours.

Kovacic would be a decent signing though.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Gundogan hasn't looked the same since coming back from injury. Not nearly as impactful as before, specially on the defensive side. It might take him longer to regain his form, but then again, he might never do so.

StarLord

Rafinha is better and has more potential than Kovavic. We need someone better than him..

I met a guy last year who was hyping Kovacic to the heavens. He was even confident (or stupid) enough to claim that Kovacic is the new Iniesta/Zidane and that he is a future Balon winner!!!

I told him, that I haven't really watched the kid play, but that he/we should be more patient when making claims about youngsters. The reason why I am bringing this up, is because this guy was not a complete idiot, in fact he knew a lot about football, even though he was too eager to show off his knowledge!

Can anyone who has seen Kovacic (Serie A fans for example) play extensively comment on his real potential? Because everyone looks good from youtube clips unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans