Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

I know its too early, but here's my team for next summer:

Ter Stegan [Reina]

Alves [Montoya] - Pique [Bartra] - Benatia? [Bagnack] - Alba [Adriano]

Xavi /Gundogan? - Busquets [Song/Samper] - Iniesta/Cesc [Roberto]

Alexis/Pedro - Messi [Rafinha] - Neymar [Adama]

Deulofeu will probably return to Barcelona next season, but I think he needs another season at Everton. Especially after his recent injury...

OUT
- Masche to Napoli = 20M
- Tello to the EPL = 10M
- Valdes [free] probably to Monaco
- Pinto [retire]
- Puyol [retire] as much as I hate to say it, but its better for him to retire now, his injuries has hurt him too much. But, the club should give him a role that allows him to stay close to the squad.
- We should also get some few millions from selling JDS, Cuenca, Bojan and Afellay.

IN
- We need a CM, example: Gundogan? 25M
- We need a CB, example: Benatia? 20M
- Ter Stegan? 10M
- Reina? 5M
- Rafinha back from loan.
- Adama, Bagnack and Samper promoted to the 1st team.

we won't pay much, we might also buy a 4th CB although I would like to see Bagnack taking a chance until January before buying a 4th CB...

KhaledBarca

Juventus and Arsenal have contacted Ter Stegen's agent. They offer him more than Barcelona. Monchengladbach ask transfer fee of 12M. [bild]
If Ter Stegen doesnt join Barca and we go after Reina instead of Courtois then I dont know what I will do....

Valdes and Pinto are leaving. So I think Zubi might want Ter Stegan and Reina as 1st and 2nd GK for next season. Reina is not that bad as people act. He's very underrated. Both are level below Valdes, but I would be more calm if we buy both especially that Ter stegan is inexperienced [reports are saying that Ter stegan will cost 10m and Reina 5M, fair values].

Valdes and Pinto are leaving. So I think Zubi might want Ter Stegan and Reina as 1st and 2nd GK for next season. Reina is not that bad as people act. He's very underrated. Both are level below Valdes, but I would be more calm if we buy both especially that Ter stegan is inexperienced [reports are saying that Ter stegan will cost 10m and Reina 5M, fair value].

Didn't someone in our management (I think it was Bartomeu) say that we're only gonna sign 1 gk? Could be a ploy to keep prices down or something tho.

KhaledBarca

Didn't someone in our management (I think it was Bartomeu) say that we're only gonna sign 1 gk? Could be a ploy to keep prices down or something tho.

Didn't read his comments. But, what if Pinto doesn't renew? Are they going to promote Masip for exmaple? don't know.

I read several reports on MD and Sport since August that Barcelona want Reina and Ter stegan. Its logical if Pinto is also leaving, especially that we're taking risk with signing Ter Stegan an inexperienced GK, having Reina as backup who have lot of experience would be a smart move.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
From what I've seen that barcastuff ter Stegen report is false anyway, Bild only said that Juve and Arsenal raised their offers, not that they're offering more than Barça. That's two lines in the article, they actually write more about Zubi than that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I know its too early, but here's my team for next summer:

1 Ter Stegan [13 Reina/Masip]

22 Alves [2 Montoya] - 3 Pique [15 Bartra] - 5 Benatia? [25 Bagnack/Musacchio] - 18 Alba [21 Adriano]

6 Xavi / 14 Gundogan? - 16 Busquets [17 Song / 23 Samper] - 8 Iniesta / 4 Cesc [24 Roberto]

9 Alexis / 7 Pedro - 10 Messi [12 Rafinha/ 19 Dongou] - 11 Neymar [20 Adama / Joan Roman]

Deulofeu will probably return to Barcelona next season, but I think he needs another season at Everton. Especially after his recent injury...

I'm liking that squad, but remember that Denis Suarez will also be promoted next season. And Afellay, Jona Dos Santos, Oier and Cuenca would leave as well. Also, Bagnack hasn't been very good this season. If he's promoted I'd probably loan him and buy Musacchio. I would also promote Roman or Dongou instead of Adama because he's only 17 and could use some more time in the Segunda. It'd make more sense to have Deulo back then to promote Adama. That being said, if Barca B does get relegated, I'd promote and then loan Adama to Everton/Celta/Ajax.

I added squad numbers and additional players in bold.

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

I'm liking that squad, but remember that Denis Suarez will also be promoted next season. And Afellay, Jona Dos Santos, Oier and Cuenca would leave as well. Also, Bagnack hasn't been very good this season. If he's promoted I'd probably loan him and buy Musacchio. I would also promote Roman or Dongou instead of Adama because he's only 17 and could use some more time in the Segunda. It'd make more sense to have Deulo back then to promote Adama. That being said, if Barca B does get relegated, I'd promote and then loan Adama to Everton/Celta/Ajax.

I added squad numbers and additional players in bold.

- I forgot about Denis Suarez. But with Sergi Roberto and Rafinha back from loan... someone has to leave!
- Don't know about Deulofeu, I still think he's not ready another year on loan would be good for him.
- Adama would take Tello's playing time, he'll still switch between 1st and B team.
- Buying 2 center backs might be the ideal thing to do, but its difficult to find CBs who'll fit at Barca and one should be fine with sitting on the bench.
Pique, Bartra, World Class Cb and 4th promising talent [if Bagnack doesn't prove he's good enough, we'll have to find someone else]...
Look at Roma, they've bought Marquinhos for 3M then sold him for 35M this season and now they have Benatia... We have a big problem with scouts, they should do a better job!

Egert

Estonian Culé
- I forgot about Denis Suarez. But with Sergi Roberto and Rafinha back from loan... someone has to leave!
- Don't know about Deulofeu, I still think he's not ready another year on loan would be good for him.
- Adama would take Tello's playing time, he'll still switch between 1st and B team.
- Buying 2 center backs might be the ideal thing to do, but its difficult to find CBs who'll fit at Barca and one should be fine with sitting on the bench.
Pique, Bartra, World Class Cb and 4th promising talent [if Bagnack doesn't prove he's good enough, we'll have to find someone else]...
Look at Roma, they've bought Marquinhos for 3M then sold him for 35M this season and now they have Benatia... We have a big problem with scouts, they should do a better job!

Sergi Roberto isnt loaned out.... He is playing for 1st team.

Howes

Only 1 goal keeper will be signed, hopefully it's Ter Stegen and he'll arrive in the summer, Reina's wages will be too high for a backup keeper

fcbdna

Banned
1 Ter Stegan [13 Reina/Masip]

22 Alves [2 Montoya] - 3 Pique [15 Bartra] - 5 Benatia/Musacchio [25 Bagnack] - 18 Alba [21 Adriano]

6 Xavi /4 Cesc [24 Roberto] - 16 Busquets [17 Song] - 8 Iniesta / 4 Cesc [23 Denis Suarez]

9 Alexis / 7 Pedro - 10 Messi [12 Rafinha / 19 Dongou] - 11 Neymar [20 Adama / Joan Roman]

FIXED

1,We don't need a box to box CM like Gundogan he plays nothing like Xavi, and Cesc is a much better passer.

2,Sell Masch he is neither here nor there most times, so let him go.

3, I don't think Samper will get promoted yet. Some of the promoted players are definitely getting loaned out, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans