Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
People talking about how "Wenger nearly signed Pogba" is much more likely than Pogba actually joining Arsenal...

And he "nearly wins the EPL" with that "nearly signed Pogba"... Sam old story, now way would Pogba leave for Arsenal if RM, Barca or even PSG are lining up for his signature.

JamDav1982

And he "nearly wins the EPL" with that "nearly signed Pogba"... Sam old story, now way would Pogba leave for Arsenal if RM, Barca or even PSG are lining up for his signature.

Arsenal are going to be an attractive team for players in next few years.

I think Pogba would consider them.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
No matter which expensive midfielder we end up buying in the summer, do you guys think it's possible to pay something extra to persuade his team to not register him for CL group stage, so that he will be available to us come january for CL?
And how many more millions would we need to pay for that to happen? I guess around 10m more?

King5Puyi

This Pogba thing is pretty simple. He goes to the club he wishes to play for. He can get an offer Juventus will accept from almost throughout Top CL teams.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rumors about Kovačić are back.
I'd take him in case Xavi leaves. He could be eased in when Iniesta is rested and by then we'd know if he can make it here or not.
Rakitic will help with transition.

T

Thanos

--------------De Gea
Fabihno-Pique-Laporte-Alba
---Rakitic-Busquets-Pogba
-----Messi-Suarez-Neymar

Hhhhnnnnnggggggg

XaviMessiGirl

Rumors about Kovačić are back.
I'd take him in case Xavi leaves. He could be eased in when Iniesta is rested and by then we'd know if he can make it here or not.
Rakitic will help with transition.

I think those rumors are only going to get stronger now that Inter got in trouble for FFP, and yet are still linked to Yaya and Dybala who would both cost a lot. And Kova and Icardi are the only ones that would be able to be sold for big money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans