Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

I'll be fine with one of pogba gundogan koke verratti
But with the last two are 99.9999999999% unattainable
And Gundogan hasnt shown anything close to his old level so that leaves Pogba as the best option, 80 M a problem?
If players like Dybala go for 40 M and James for whatever he went for what about Pogba the golden boy winner, a French international and a key member member of a UCL semifinalist (hopefully finalist)?
I hope he shines vs Madrid and all you guys want him, he is good enough and he can control the temp seen him do that with the french NT where his role is rather mature instead of the adventurous role he's given at juve

Jombi

True, Allan from Udinese is much better. His contract apparently runs out in 2016 as well, so we should be able to get Allan for 20m euros tops.

XaviMessiGirl

True, Allan from Udinese is much better. His contract apparently runs out in 2016 as well, so we should be able to get Allan for 20m euros tops.

One of your main reasons for dismissing Darmian is because he plays for a club of Torino's stature, but you want an Udinese player? Using your same logic he wouldn't be good enough for Barca either.

Jombi

One of your main reasons for dismissing Darmian is because he plays for a club of Torino's stature, but you want an Udinese player? Using your same logic he wouldn't be good enough for Barca either.

No, Darmian is simply not good enough for us IMO, it has nothing to do with the current stature of Torino. I am very much against us trying to buy players from big rich clubs that are almost never available anyway.

Allan from Udinese would fit us perfectly, is the right age and an Allan-Rakitic duo look like pure dynamite IMO.

Jombi

Against both Juve and Inter, Allan played almost God-like from his midfield position, bossing play, spraying passes and made the opposition look silly with his crazy dribbles.

Pogba looked like a total fool compared to Allan in Udinese's game against Juve.

XaviMessiGirl

No, Darmian is simply not good enough for us IMO, it has nothing to do with the current stature of Torino. I am very much against us trying to buy players from big rich clubs that are almost never available anyway.

Allan from Udinese would fit us perfectly, is the right age and an Allan-Rakitic duo look like pure dynamite IMO.

Well, I remember you saying that if someone is playing for a mid-table club in their mid-20s that it usually means they're not that good. You've also said players who move from Serie A to La Liga usually don't do well. Now you pull Allan out of nowhere and what has he done to be worthy of such praise?

Jombi

Well, I remember you saying that if someone is playing for a mid-table club in their mid-20s that it usually means they're not that good. You've also said players who move from Serie A to La Liga usually don't do well. Now you pull Allan out of nowhere and what has he done to be worthy of such praise?

Italians dont do well in Spain in general, that is true, but Allan is Brazilian and was born in 1991, not 1989. Players around 22-24 is the perfect age for us IMO. Allan is a monster of a player, there is a reason why teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and Inter are after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans