Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahudi

I am sick of all these kids with "potential ". Potential is nothing if you don't realise it. How many Masia products have been overhyped. Delofeu, Dongou, Adama,Suarez, Grimaldo, Samper, Hallalovic..... the list goes on.
The Korean kid is the latest.

this one is on media and fans. we are the ones creating and believing the hype, not the club

Our scouting system needs a revamp. I'd rather see us splurge 30 million on a proper scouting system. Something like Portos.

implying portos scouting system would bring any decent results in barcelona. different goals, different circumstances

portos bargaining strategies on the other hand...

Buying a player now but only getting him mid-season is very difficult, but we should make great effort to convince other clubs to do this. We need to prevent Flor to get all the toys he wants. I think that if we win (and we wil) the UCL, many WC players will seriously think about holding till January to join us, but we also risk getting an injured player.

XaviMessiGirl

According to Di Marzio Inter are still trying to hijack the transfer, so I guess nothing is actually signed yet, just Zampa saying he will go to Juve. But I don't see Inter being able to pull anything off as Juve can offer much more at the moment in terms of both money and CL football next season.

raki

According to Di Marzio Inter are still trying to hijack the transfer, so I guess nothing is actually signed yet, just Zampa saying he will go to Juve. But I don't see Inter being able to pull anything off as Juve can offer much more at the moment in terms of both money and CL football next season.

Between Juventus and Inter only a fool would choose Inter right now.

raki

I am sick of all these kids with "potential ". Potential is nothing if you don't realise it. How many Masia products have been overhyped. Delofeu, Dongou, Adama,Suarez, Grimaldo, Samper, Hallalovic..... the list goes on.
The Korean kid is the latest.
Our scouting system needs a revamp. I'd rather see us splurge 30 million on a proper scouting system. Something like Portos.

Porto has the upside that we play in a weaker league so the South Americans, specially them, get time to develop. Danilo took 3 years to be at this level. James took 2. Hulk took 2. In Barcelona there´s too much pressure. It´s easy to grow players Like Samper.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Braida:

The rules are clear, Barcelona can’t sign anyone during the summer transfer window, but it’s not against the rules to reach verbal agreements and think about January.

Verbal agreement? I thought Barto said we can make official deals and leave players at the club until January. :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans