Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsu

Song! come on :lol:

It's not about tactic, technically he is not at Barça level, we might as well give Roberto more playing time, he is better than song in every aspect.

Last edited:

Co0ter

Song had a decent start at West Ham then poof. The guy cares more about his clothes than football. I could never, ever see Song putting in the heart and effort Rakitic did against Bayern for us. I'd prefer Rakitic over Song every time and Gundogan would never start over him either for me. Rakitic has earned his spot in this team, buying a recently injured player in average form to replace him is pointless. Gundogan is not the type of player we need at Iniesta's position either.

Last edited:

Mido

Song had a decent start at West Ham then poof. The guy cares more about his clothes than football. I could never, ever see Song putting in the heart and effort Rakitic did against Bayern for us. I'd prefer Rakitic over Song every time and Gundogan would never start over him either for me. Rakitic has earned his spot in this team, buying a recently injured player in average form to replace him is pointless. Gundogan is not the type of player we need at Iniesta's position either.

Then who would you want ? We need someone that can compete with him.

Mido

Song! come on :lol:

It's not about tactic, technically he is not at Barça level, we might as well give Roberto more playing time, he is better than song in every aspect.

I had great expectations in Roberto and he definitely has more potential than Rafinha. The idea would be more risky but definitely worth it.

Thing is, like it or hate it, things will definitely heat up for us without Xavi and Pedro.

Song deserves another chance and he will have to get used to Enrique's tough discipline.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I just had this crazy idea that Song might actually work out for us with Lucho.
He's a physical player and he can pass if he gets his mojo on... but the thing is that Raki is better at both of those aspects so we should just get a good salesman who could even sell the grass Messi's stood on.

Mido

I just had this crazy idea that Song might actually work out for us with Lucho.
He's a physical player and he can pass if he gets his mojo on... but the thing is that Raki is better at both of those aspects so we should just get a good salesman who could even sell the grass Messi's stood on.

Rakitic is better in his movements but Song is ahead physically to me.

Anyway Song should be brought as a sub player until he proves us wrong.

mark1nhu

Sell Song, bring Gundogan and give more chances to Roberto.

Sergio, Mascherano, Rakitic, Iniesta, Gundogan, Rafinha, Roberto and Samper.

Great mix of established players and wannabes, all of them talented enough to play at Barça's midfield.

Espenfk

OUT: Xavi, Douglas, Montoya, Pedro
IN: Gundogan, RB, Deulofeu (back from loan)

Then we have Alves and Bartra on the RB to January.

King5Puyi

You all do realise we can't buy anyone in the summer? If Xavi leaves, that leaves us with very slim options if God forbid anything happens to Busquets or Rakitic.

gatsu

How can you think about bringing back a player, who didn't succeed at freaking west ham :facepalm:

Considering we can't find a decent midfielder, Roberto, Rafinha (and Samper) are more than enough to play the role of rotation players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans