Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all do realise we can't buy anyone in the summer? If Xavi leaves, that leaves us with very slim options if God forbid anything happens to Busquets or Rakitic.

For the first half of the season we have Rafinha/Samper/Halilovic to cover for positions and honestly we can play with a shorthanded midfield til january we're strong enough in other areas for that.

LordLichtenstein

OUT: Xavi, Pedro, Montoya & Douglas

GK: Bravo, ter Stegen & Masip
RB: Alves
LB: Alba & Adriano
CB: Piqué, Bartra, Mathieu & Vermaelen
DCM: Busquets & Mascherano
RCM: Rakitic & Roberto
LCM: Iniesta & Rafinha
RW: Messi
LW: Neymar
CF: Suárez

1. Adriano and Bartra can play RB if necessary.
2. Mascherano can cover both CB & DCM
3. Rafinha can cover CM, LW, RW & CF
4. Sandro and Munir can cover LW, RW & CF behind Rafinha.

We don't need anyone.

King5Puyi

For the first half of the season we have Rafinha/Samper/Halilovic to cover for positions and honestly we can play with a shorthanded midfield til january we're strong enough in other areas for that.

We wasted 20M on Song. We lucky to get half of it back. This summer, or come winter. His price won't drop. Hell, let him sit on the bench for half a season, but I'd feel safer.

We wasted 20M on Song. We lucky to get half of it back. This summer, or come winter. His price won't drop. Hell, let him sit on the bench for half a season, but I'd feel safer.

I don't know why we didn't sell him last year, maybe we could ave gotten some extra money he doesn't deserve to be on our squad imo.

Jombi

Maybe it was the wages or maybe it was bad offers, can we just release him or something? Let him go somewhere for free?

We still have to pay his wages though. Thats what a contract is. We are obliged to pay his wages for the duration of his contract with us. We cant just say "go away". If he has 2 years left on his contract and he is on 3.5m a year, we have to pay him 7m to release him.

Neymessi

If we are getting anyone back,I hope its anyone but song.Too many bad memories to even think about it.We just need a forward if pedro leaves.How has duelo been at sevilla?

BerkeleyBernie

You all do realise we can't buy anyone in the summer? If Xavi leaves, that leaves us with very slim options if God forbid anything happens to Busquets or Rakitic.

Any reason (other than destination club's desires) why Xavi might not leave in the winter instead of the summer? No chance he'd play in any significant competition in Qatar or MLS, so no worries about being cup-tied.

King5Puyi

Any reason (other than destination club's desires) why Xavi might not leave in the winter instead of the summer? No chance he'd play in any significant competition in Qatar or MLS, so no worries about being cup-tied.

I guess it's more about going out in style. If we are successful in our hunt for the treble, nobody can say he doesn't deserve to leave on that high note.

King5Puyi

Chelsea & City want Alex Song

Chelsea and Manchester City are both keen on Alex Song as they seek to boost their homegrown quota. The midfielder is classed as a homegrown player after joining Arsenal as a teenager.

Source: Daily Fail

:pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans