Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby

Please, not another Arsenal player with big injury history. We already got the quota last year. I'd reconsider Pogba as well, he costs too much and I don't particularly think is well suited for our style. I do acknowledge that he's one of the best mid field youngsters in the world right now.

I believe we should wait till next summer when no one can bully us because of our ban and we have pretty good mid field talents to cover 1 year. We can't use the new player for half the season anyway.

Affiae

What are the chances we get Pogba? How high do you consider them to be?

I bought Pogba in Fifa 13 already, I'm such a visionary. :lucho:

cris29

I'd rather pay 70 million for Pogba.Ramsey is just another overrated British player.

I dont think many people even rate Ramsey that high, he isn't a player that gets praised a lot. However, if he was available for 30million i think he'd be a great buy but 70 million is so untrue even discussing it is silly.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona want to sign Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan (24) and/or Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22) to replace Xavi. [md]

Bertus

Barcelona want to sign Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan (24) and/or Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22) to replace Xavi. [md]

"We get our new bunch of rumors everyday by checking the wishlist of Barcaforum.com members [md]"

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
"We get our new bunch of rumors everyday by checking the wishlist of Barcaforum.com members [md]"

I think md and sport journalists wake up every day thinking how to force barcaforum into a complete meltdown. Tomorrow they'll say that Barca is going to offer 50m for Joey Barton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans