Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawyer

The guy turns 29 years in January. Not really a good candidate IMO. We need to start looking at younger players. We already have bought our share of 26+ players last year. If we are not careful, we would be in a situation in a few years where close to our entire team needs to be replaced at the same time.

Yes, I'm agree with all you've said. But anyway, you can't deny me that He'd fit perfectly in the team for his way to play football.

Barcilliant

Turan would be excellent. He'd give us time to either purchase a younger midfielder or one of the youngsters may actually develop into a starter eg Hallalovic, Samper or Suarez.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We had the best defense in the world how thanx to Lucho and Unzue. Vermaelen could help too.

Hope we focus on midfielders and forwards

Chong Li

[tw]614367511044333572[/tw]

I really hope this is not true.

But I guess we will gift Song to West Ham, probably even pay the wage difference, won't we?

Maybe they'd like to take Messi and Ney as a bonus too?

:angry:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He has 2 more years on his contract. 10 mil. is a minimum we should ask. epl clubs pay more for 2nd division players

BBZ8800

What skills exactly?

(Pogba) lacks off the ball movement in Barca's possession style (and yes, we still play possession game against more or less parked buses in 70-80% matches per Season), shortpasses in tight spaces, plus I am not too sure about his (Barca's style) patience when we need to pass the ball a lot and wait for a hole in the defense.
I have a feeling that this guy will try killer moves/passes/shots more often.

And instead of playing in Barca's style when we wait for the perfect moment, he will score some long ranged drives, but more often, people will yell: wtf were you doing? Why didn't you pass the ball (especially in Barca, when Messi is on the field, you are not allowed to lose possession and end actions too soon without looking for Messi).

So, I have huge concerns whether Pogba can fit into everything from above.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Every one is blaming us for having him on such high salary and he is not ready to take a pay cut it seems. So in order to facilitate the move we have to let him go for free.

Jombi

[tw]614367511044333572[/tw]

I really hope this is not true.

But I guess we will gift Song to West Ham, probably even pay the wage difference, won't we?

Maybe they'd like to take Messi and Ney as a bonus too?

:angry:

Our charity continues it seems.

People were talking about 15m for Deulofeu and 15m for Song. In the end we get rid of Deu for 6m and Song for free. Both to rich EPL clubs. I seriously wonder what is wrong with us.

Jombi

Every one is blaming us for having him on such high salary and he is not ready to take a pay cut it seems. So in order to facilitate the move we have to let him go for free.

I really doubt that we pay far higher wages than other top clubs like Chelsea and RM. This charity has been going on for years and years. And we also pay through the nose for our transfers.

Next up is Montoya. Another stupid loan deal incoming, where we take on all the risk and Inter make us look like complete fools?

Last edited:

sawyer

Hey guys,

I can't understand why any pre-candidate has talked with Arda turan. This one could be a good choice in the midfield to "replace" Xavi.. Don't think so?

OMG!! It seems that someone is listening! :lol::lol::lol:

2iw93iu.png

khaled_a_d

(Pogba) lacks off the ball movement in Barca's possession style (and yes, we still play possession game against more or less parked buses in 70-80% matches per Season), shortpasses in tight spaces, plus I am not too sure about his (Barca's style) patience when we need to pass the ball a lot and wait for a hole in the defense.
I have a feeling that this guy will try killer moves/passes/shots more often.

And instead of playing in Barca's style when we wait for the perfect moment, he will score some long ranged drives, but more often, people will yell: wtf were you doing? Why didn't you pass the ball (especially in Barca, when Messi is on the field, you are not allowed to lose possession and end actions too soon without looking for Messi).

So, I have huge concerns whether Pogba can fit into everything from above.

He has both off the ball movement and he has the patience in build up play IMHO .being able to score from long range is gr8 quality to have .he doesn't just shoot the ball whenever he gets the ball .its an advantage not disadvantage
his only shortcoming is his ability to make short passes in tight spaces .and tbh there aren't many out there who show this ability .even many of our players had to learn within the club .Rakitic for example developed a lot in that area .sure Rakitic had better vision though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans