Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Arda is better than Pogba at the current moment, and would probably have a bigger impact on the team over a full season than Pogba. Pogba has higher potential though. But BBZ made a good point regarding buying a bit older players with instant impact to make the most out of Messi's prime. It worked wonderfully with Rakitic, Suaréz, Bravo and Mathieu. Even Mathieu with his flaws was instrumental for our league trophy, with some well taken and typical veteran-like goals.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Both are too expensive. As mentioned, re-sale value on Arda is 0. Guy barely played full 90mins last season.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Guy played one (overhyped) good Season.

Even on Barca forum everyone made jokes about Pogba and trolled him the last summer.

And now he is suddenly 3 times the player as Arda?
Ok

He's had three good seasons, not just one.

So? Barcaforum is full of hyperbolic reactions and constant mood swings. If it was up to this forum last summer, Messi would be long gone.

That claim is exaggerated as well, but you can't deny his talent. His potential is worth the transfer fee, not the reported wages though. Not yet at least. I'm afraid he's more of an electoral promise than a wish from Lucho, I hope I'm wrong though.

G

Gasgas

No he really isnt, and has zero sell-on value compared to Koke who is only 23.

he is better than koke
How good is he really? 35 mil sounds like too much.

he is very good, very technical player. we will have an exciting team :veryhappy:
Arda seems motivated to make the deal happen. :)

[tw]616196573261889536[/tw]

[tw]616196149494439940[/tw]
welcome world class midfielder :wub: :cry: :wub:
Both are too expensive. As mentioned, re-sale value on Arda is 0. Guy barely played full 90mins last season.

we'll rotate him with iniesta and rafinha. rakitic hardly played full 90 mins last season too. a good rotation policy will keep the players fresh as long as you have a good roster of able players:
busquets, iniesta, rakitic, arda, rafinha, samper, suarez
id say that's a good enough midfield and you can rotate players in so many ways to keep them fresh

G

Gasgas

ter stegen
vidal pique vermaelen alba
busquets
rakitic . arda
messi neymar
. suarez
:worthy:

brilliant team :cry: :wub:
i think i will stop watching football till january when they are all back vidal and arda, and watch us lift the treble again :cry:

Kohe321

But then again, with regards to Arda, let's throw the idea of making money back on a future sale out the window for a moment. If we win the CL again with Arda being a major contributor then he can retire here and be well worth the fee we signed him for without having to worry about getting money back for him. He would be a great stop-gap filling our midfield with quality for a few years until hopefully some of our own midfielders grow and become ready to take over.

Best would be to get him for 20m, 25m is okay and 30m is stretching it. Over that and I feel we're not getting our moneys worth. But of course, if we sign him for 41m and he goes on to score the winner in a CL final next season, then I'll eat my words... :lol:

hardyboy

I'd love to have Arda at Barca but for not more than €30m. He is technical, skillful and hardworking. Would be perfect for lucho's system. I can understand why Lucho wants him..

G

Gasgas

i am all for going after players who are world class now and will serve the team now rather than going for probabilities that some player will somewhat under certain conditions most likely turn world class and after 3-4 season we will see his worldclass potential blah blah blah.

i say go for the players you need now, who are world class now, the younger the better. talents leave them for barca B

Jombi

But then again, with regards to Arda, let's throw the idea of making money back on a future sale out the window for a moment. If we win the CL again with Arda being a major contributor then he can retire here and be well worth the fee we signed him for without having to worry about getting money back for him. He would be a great stop-gap filling our midfield with quality for a few years until hopefully some of our own midfielders grow and become ready to take over.

Best would be to get him for 20m, 25m is okay and 30m is stretching it. Over that and I feel we're not getting our moneys worth. But of course, if we sign him for 41m and he goes on to score the winner in a CL final next season, then I'll eat my words... :lol:

What price would not make him worth it if he scores the winner in the CL final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans