Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Nothing is impossible, stop being defetistic for God's sake! We just have to spend a lot of cash - and we are too cheap to do it so we talk about "impossible transfers"! Enough with being cheep!

We need big players? So we must spend big money - simple thing.

When Real wants some player - he gets it. Always. So must we - they are not bigger club then us!

Greatest accomplishments require greatest sacrifices!

rm do not sell to Barça. Period. You're mistaken if you think they would.
Koke has stated many times he doesn't want to leave atlético. He refused to come twice now.
And negotiating with mourinho, over his most important player? Good luck with that.

Those players are not possible to sign. This is the real world, not fm. The overpriced player we can get is pogba.

mazp

We did Mou two huuuuge favors by handing him Eto'o and Cesc on the cheap, which sealed the CL and EPL win respectively for Mourinho. Perhaps he will show some gratitude to us?

Mou didn't need Cesc to win the EPL. Cesc leaving did wonders for us though..

Chainsaw

Killahead
Because he has to play for Atletico or some other competitive team until he joins us. Or is he willing to sit in the stands for 5 months??

I dunno. Is Vidal going to play for Sevilla now until he can play for Barca? If Arda is signed for Barca how is he going to play for Atletico? He either plays with Barca B or play somewhere until January where doesn't make him CL tied.

Jombi

I dunno. Is Vidal going to play for Sevilla now until he can play for Barca? If Arda is signed for Barca how is he going to play for Atletico? He either plays with Barca B or play somewhere until January where doesn't make him CL tied.

Vidal will just train for 5 months with us before he can play for us, so thats a huge sacrifice by him. But he was a Segunda player just 2 years ago at the age of 24, he probably couldnt in his wildest dreams imagine 2 years ago that he would return to Barcelona so he probably thought such a sacrifice to not play for 5 months would be worth it. Arda Turan is a different ballgame though. I cant see a player of his stature not play at all for 5 months?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Vidal will just train for 5 months with us before he can play for us, so thats a huge sacrifice by him. But he was a Segunda player just 2 years ago at the age of 24, he probably couldnt in his wildest dreams imagine 2 years ago that he would return to Barcelona so he probably thought such a sacrifice to not play for 5 months would be worth it. Arda Turan is a different ballgame though. I cant see a player of his stature not play at all for 5 months?

Who said Arda can't play? He can play, but doesn't mean he will play somewhere which makes him CL tied. The club is not dumb to spend that much for a player then send him somewhere to participate in the CL!

Jombi

Who said Arda can't play? He can play, but doesn't mean he will play somewhere which makes him CL tied. The club is not dumb to spend that much for a player then send him somewhere to participate in the CL!

We cant sign and loan out any player.

JamDav1982

Have my doubts about Ardas fitness and mobility but great player.

Surely no interim board should be making transfers like this though!

Zincubus

Banned
Gerrard was a liability that season, even more last year. Sturridge and Suárez partnership was great, but even when Sturridge was injured, Suárez secured wins for Liverpool. Sterling had a few good games here and there, but in the grand scheme of things, there's no doubt Suárez was the main reason for their title challenge. Luisito was not only top scorer in the league, he made the 2nd most assists in the league and was POTY. Also, you could see how important Suárez was for Liverpool last year. Just take a look at their forums.

Coutinho had Gerrard and Sterling. Didn't accomplish much.

They were both shockingly bad last season hence the reason they aren't going to be missed .

Jombi

Have my doubts about Ardas fitness and mobility but great player.

Surely no interim board should be making transfers like this though!

Yeah, what craziness is this interim board doing?

FFS, they have already sold two of our players and now about to do an expensive signing as well.

Zincubus

Banned
I agree with the first part, but not with Arda. I don't think there's a need to spend 30-40m on him for 5 months. I'd rely on Rafinha/Samper/Roberto.

Simply put . We can't afford to rely on the possible potential of three younger players as Real Madrid are going to break the bank again and improve ...they were close enough last season and we were dead lucky on the injury front .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans