Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

Hurrah for common sense ... We all love Iniesta here but time is moving faster for Iniesta than anyone I've known since Pedro ....

Iniesta has declined from his peak, I dont think anyone disagrees with that, but he is still a world class player and much better than Turan.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Remember there's no guarantee he could rotate with iniesta. He might lack the smarts to play in central midfield, he would also have to do a lot of running, something which he said he wants to do less of.

He's guaranteed to be good cover on the wings because he's a great player. He *might* cover iniesta. He definitely won't do the same role as rakitic, apples and oranges.

I kinda repeated the same things a lot and don't really have anything else to say about this subject.

Zincubus

Banned
Douglas was never considered a talent like Gerson.

Gerson has apparently only played 9 first team games in a very weak league - scored one goal plus one assist .. .... and yet people on here are doubting Arda's credentials and capabilities !!!

Zincubus

Banned
Arda as an option to rotate with Iniesta and cover the wings does sound good. He will get many minutes and will be a good signing, I just don't see how anyone could see him in rakitic position at all? It's like buying song and playing him at centre back.

Exactly

JamDav1982

Gerson has apparently only played 9 first team games in a very weak league - scored one goal plus one assist .. .... and yet people on here are doubting Arda's credentials and capabilities !!!

Nine first team game is hardly shocking considering he only turned 18 last month.

Zincubus

Banned
Iniesta has declined from his peak, I dont think anyone disagrees with that, but he is still a world class player and much better than Turan.

Your last part is clearly debatable ... Fact is Arda probably just takes it over the current Iniesta and certainly looks more suited for the way we are evolving ..... away from TikaTaka ...

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Well, more importantly, he has been very mediocre so far in the league.

Do you think paying 16-20m euros for a player based on junior games is reasonable?

Do you expect an 18 year old to light up the league from the get-go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans