Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

Useless transfer rumors so far, none of these players will improve our 1st team at all (and I really want to see more youngsters play this season).

F

Flavia

Haha all information you can get from transfermarket.....your just taking info from there I suspect.

Nope. He's been really underwhelming. Right now he's not worth 1 million euros. This transfer makes little sense.

JamDav1982

Nope. He's been really underwhelming. Right now he's not worth 1 million euros. This transfer makes little sense.

Not giving an opinion on him as barely seen him.

We will know in next few years if all those teams supposedly after him have it right or not.

If he is shit and Barca have used his transfer to Juve as leverage for Pogba then that could be some genius move.

Zincubus

Banned
Useless transfer rumors so far, none of these players will improve our 1st team at all (and I really want to see more youngsters play this season).

Playing youngsters in a season when Real Madrid will be so much more determined and stronger make no sense whatsoever .

Jombi

Not giving an opinion on him as barely seen him.

We will know in next few years if all those teams supposedly after him have it right or not.

If he is shit and Barca have used his transfer to Juve as leverage for Pogba then that could be some genius move.

why would such a move be a genius move? If Juve wants him (which I seriously doubt, more likely hype given to the media by well connected ppl behind Gerson), then let them have him.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

why would such a move be a genius move?

Make Juve think Barca are doing them a favour by letting them sign Gerson without any competition.

In return for helping on the Pogba deal.

Using a player who has apparently been terrible and not even worth 1m in a shit league as leverage to buy Pogba.

Genius manouvre.

Jombi

Make Juve think Barca are doing them a favour by letting them sign Gerson without any competition.

In return for helping on the Pogba deal.

Using a player who has apparently been terrible and not even worth 1m in a shit league as leverage to buy Pogba.

Genius manouvre.

what are u talking about? Are u saying we buy him and then sell him to Juve or what? Why would Juve believe that is a favor?

JamDav1982

what are u talking about? Are u saying we buy him and then sell him to Juve or what? Why would Juve believe that is a favor?

No, no Jombi keep up.

I am saying Barca dont try to sign him and leave him free to go to Juve. Juve loosen stance on Pogba because of it.

Shit player not nearly good enough used as leverage in Pogba deal.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
If Lucho has requested Turan, I have no problem with the signing. His passing is top-notch and I think he'd fit in at Barca and give Lucho plenty of options going forward in a season that will see Barca play a lot of games.

I didn't know the managing board could sign players during an election like this though.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
it's either him or pogba

Pogba won't come until the summer of 2016 right? I'm not sure how that would affect getting a player to come in January.

Iniesta has a lot of miles on his legs right now. He played really well in some of the games later in the season but the decline is there.

I say bring Arda in January and Pogba in the summer. La Masia's new class can't be counted on for anything outside of Sergi Roberto and maybe Samper, in terms of midfielders. Club has the money, they need to address the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans