Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

What the hell is happening right now? So the day i didn't follow the news is the day we sign Pogba and Arda Turan? Is the Arda deal done?

Zincubus

Banned
Busquets and Rakitic are more than a year younger than Turan.

But none of those 4 you mention were bought when they were 29.

Dividing the transfer fee and wage over 2 seasons makes it very expensive when compared to 23 year olds who we can keep for closer to a decade.

Arda was born in Jan 1987 so he's nearer 27 than 29 :)

are you a liverpool fan?

No, I just see him as one of the top 5 dribblers, technitions, long range shooters, counterattack carriers, space and extra player creators, ... he is already a complete player - at only 23 (Arda starts in January and at the same time turns 29). And he is cheapest of all players I suggested (I realise that's the highest prerogative for our Wengerian buying mentality)...

If it was to me, I'd offer 90 M or even 100 for Hazard and asked Messi to publicly invite him to come... and another 50 for some of the players I suggested - and we would be careless and supplied for the next decade on those positions... besides: if silly Liverpool can spend 150 M on rubbish transfers why can't we on creme de la creme that will pay out surely?

KingLeo10

No, I just see him as one of the top 5 dribblers, technitions, long range shooters, counterattack carriers, space and extra player creators, ... he is already a complete player - at only 23 (Arda starts in January and at the same time turns 29). And he is cheapest of all players I suggested (I realise that's the highest prerogative for our Wengerian buying mentality)...

If it was to me, I'd offer 90 M or even 100 for Hazard and asked Messi to publicly invite him to come... and another 50 for some of the players I suggested - and we would be careless and supplied for the next decade on those positions... besides: if silly Liverpool can spend 150 M on rubbish transfers why can't we on creme de la creme that will pay out surely?

not sure if serious.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think, IF Hazard was available for 90-100m then RM would have booted out Cristiano and brought him already.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Are you the guy that wanted us to buy younes kaboul and kyle walker?
[MENTION=10617]AntiRealMadrid[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Are you the guy that wanted us to buy younes kaboul and kyle walker?

Yes, that was one of my suggestions. And Micah Richards, remember?

We all differ in oppinios here, there is no 20% of things and players we agree here, but that's the freedom of oppinion. I respect everybody's oppinion and never called names anybody just because he or she thinks differently. Still don't understand why my posts are deleted, it's just my oppinion - it is my right to see players in my own view and take side in discussion. Is this free forum for everybody and all Barca fans or have I on the wrong adress?

Chong Li

I don't understand how none of the other candidates take legal action against these outrageous and clearly unfair activities by the so-called managing board.

It's obvious they are doing what Bartomeu tells them to secure his victory.

Like that elections can be called off, no one can beat Bartomeu if he's still in charge.

JamDav1982

I don't understand how none of the other candidates take legal action against these outrageous and clearly unfair activities by the so-called managing board.

It's obvious they are doing what Bartomeu tells them to secure his victory.

Like that elections can be called off, no one can beat Bartomeu if he's still in charge.

How are the transfers guaranteeing Bartomeu victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans