Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Verbal agreements mean shit in business. Also if Barca does get Pogba, it would be the third Galactico summer in a row(Neymar,Suarez,Pogba),even though he would join in January or even later.

Is the club suppose to be hypocritical and not sign a player simply because he is perceived to be a star and kind of expensive?

I do believe however that if Pogbas fees are too HIGH we should try for a cheaper alternative.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Is the club suppose to be hypocritical and not sign a player simply because he is perceived to be a star and kind of expensive?

I do believe however that if Pogbas fees are too HIGH we should try for a cheaper alternative.

Yeah, I do believe that a club should not sign an unproved Pogba for like 90 M or whatever. I'll be disgusted if either of Barca or Real sign him this year. We should push the players that we already have, not spitting in their faces by buying some 90 M kid who wants like 12 M net salary. It's a different story if we wait 1-3 years so he can replace Iniesta/Modrić or whatever.

Xavinho

The transfers are done by the sporting department as far as I know. If the sporting director which is Braida finds suitable candidate that is Ok-d by coach, the only thing the president does is approve the transaction which in this case is done by the interim board. After all if it's not against club's existing regulation why they should lose valuable time and lose potential good signings. Looks like Laporta himself is not considering that as illegal move, but some fans here feel like he needs their protection.

Which should not be the case as they have no mandate from the club members to do so. The coach and director of football operate under the dictates of the president. Spending huge amounts of the club's money should be left to an elected board so that they can conduct transfers with a coherent strategy.

Kragod

Who's saying we'd lose Rakitic ??

Surely Rakitic and Busqs are fixtures for the next few years ....it's just finding someone to replace Xavi and the quickly declining Iniesta ( yes he's a legend !!! )

I guess you didnt follow my discussion with [MENTION=10617]AntiRealMadrid[/MENTION].

He said:

"I dream we buy Hazard and Coutinho (or Isco/ Reus)... imagine MSN monstrous forward and behind them these killers... it would cost arm and a leg but just imagine how powerfull attack would that be..."

To which my answer:

"I cant argue with that, the attack would be killer, but what about defense? The team would lose balance, Busi would be all alone, with no back-up, and he would be ripped to shreds. This isn`t FIFA video game, mate, as much as we would want to..."

Clearer now?

Kohe321

This is very embarrassing for Sport. Pure fabrication of rumors in other words, I mean they had a front page saying the deal was done, and it's all made up?

[tw]616579078829830145[/tw]

Mido

[tw]616564465371324416[/tw]

:D:dance::dance2:

Turan is a great player but we already have Rakitic. What we need is someone to back him up, not to potentially put him on the bench.

A Turan-Rakitic duo would necessarily imply a considerable loss in terms of technicality in our midfield.

ATLBarcaFan

:D:dance::dance2:

Turan is a great player but we already have Rakitic. What we need is someone to back him up, not to potentially put him on the bench.

A Turan-Rakitic duo would necessarily imply a considerable loss in terms of technicality in our midfield.

Damn, I like Turan. I was hoping this rumor was true, oh well

Mido

Not as a central midfielder.

comparing a central midfielder at Juventus with a central midfielder at Barca, especially under Enrique, would be like comparing a Porsche to an Aston Martin. Being a central midfielder at Barca requires a lot more of versality. As far as I know, Turan is a lot more versatile than Pogba and his game is a lot more intense.

As a presidential candidate previously said, buying Pogba is a 200 MILLION EUROS INVESTMENT. For the good of the club that I support, I don't want that to happen.

I was extremely disappointed with Laporta's promise to bring Pogba...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans