Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Barcelona coach Luis Enrique asked the club to sign two players this summer: right wing player Aleix Vidal and midfielder Arda Turan. [md]

Jombi

Its worrying that Lucho only focuses on players from La Liga who he knows about. We are missing out if we simply go for the players our coach knows about.

Darko

Knew the Turan rumor was bullshit, made no sense at all, a Xavi replacement that is nothing like Xavi, not even the same position.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Why can't we buy him now , leave him to play for Juventus ( CL games excluded ) and have him come to play for us in January ??

Because Pogba absolutely doesn't want to miss UCL games? Like any other normal player? It would be unlikely for even a hardcore cule to do that for Barcelona, and you probably know that Pogba is almost a mercenary. He only cares about the money, RM or Barca, he doesn't care.

Zincubus

Banned
Last edited:

xXKonan

Well they say actions speak louder than words , guys .

Here is a link supposedly showing Arda Turan celebrating his move to Barcelona - on holiday last night - with family and friends .....

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...turkish-internationals-move-barcelona-4323305

Although the link below suggests that he hasn't had ANY talks with us at all !!??

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...er-News-Arda-Turan-Not-Join-Barcelona-Twitter
I wouldn't put to much stock into the Daily Express, they are known for making up News to gain clicks just like Metro. but either way So much Rumors and BS posted the past couple of days we just have to wait till Friday or whatever when Arda announces which club he chooses.

AndreC

I think Arda and Pogba are needed, barcelona need a player with arda features( agressive and combative but also good with the ball), midfield with sergio rakitic and iniesta is good but some games require more intensity,lack a player with those characteristics, arda give that, he should rotate with iniesta
Pogba fits perfectly in lucho type of football, barça change since guardiola now we use counter attacks, but we are good in positional attack, imagine a midfield with sergio pogba and messi( because in 2/3 years he will play in iniesta position) will be awesome

JamDav1982

I certainly don't remember it that way. I don't think the interim board signed anyone in 2006. Gudjohnsen was confirmed a long time before Laporta stepped down, and Zambrotta and Thuram were completed just before the judge handed down the ruling that there had to be elections.

I don't actually remember anyone being sold by the interim board either. Fernando Navarro and Larsson left early, and van Bommel was sold later. I think he was with us for some pre-season games before leaving for Bayern which would have been after Laporta was reelected. I can't remember if anyone else left, but if they did I don't think it was during the time we were without an elected president.

I don't think an interim board should be allowed to conduct transfer business.

From google it seems that the interim Board in 2006 was in place from 30th June to 19th August.

Zambrotta and Thuram were signed on 20th July.

I cant really remember any of this just looking back that seems to be the time line and the interim board were signing players.

serghei

Anyway, the new board must bring a midfielder in the winter, and I'm talking about someone who could potentialy play in a tough CL tie without us closing our eyes everytime he touches the ball. Someone close to Arda's level. It would be great if we could close the Arda deal for 30m or so. Arda in the winter and Pogba in the summer are probably the two best transfers we can make right now. I'm not seeing what other transfers we could make that would be better than these two players. Pogba and Arda are the two best midfielders on the market right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans