Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Why do people even care if he loves the club or not? Does it matter if he was a fan?

If he does good we will like him. If not we won't regardless if he does good or not.

Oleguer loved Barca you know

Co0ter

Arda will be 29 when he plays for us. Even 30mil is too much, especially when we could get Kovacic for 30mil.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Juve offered 20m for Gerson. We're willing to match their bid and sign him.

[tw]616723628604923904[/tw]

:bartomeu:

EdmondDantes

It was 16 million the last I heard. Best South American talent I've seen since Neymar, Tim Vickery agrees. But apparently it's getting to his head a bit.

xXKonan

Managing committee wants the new president to announce the deal on Arda Turan, while Luis Enrique wants him at start of pre-season. [sport]

DonAK

Right now we don't even know if Lucho has actually requsted for him or not. You gotta think about it though, Lucho requested the signing of Aleix Vidal and the club signed him. Why didn't they sign Arda back then too? How come Lucho has requested for a signing during the election campaign? And how come Bartomeu know everything? Afterall, he isn't the President now. A week ago he didn't say anything about a midfielder Lucho requested.

JamDav1982

Right now we don't even know if Lucho has actually requsted for him or not. You gotta think about it though, Lucho requested the signing of Aleix Vidal and the club signed him. Why didn't they sign Arda back then too? How come Lucho has requested for a signing during the election campaign? And how come Bartomeu know everything? Afterall, he isn't the President now. A week ago he didn't say anything about a midfielder Lucho requested.

Some deals take longer than others to get through.

Lucho asked for plenty of players last summer, they didnt all arrive within a couple of weeks.

DonAK

Some deals take longer than others to get through.

Lucho asked for plenty of players last summer, they didnt all arrive within a couple of weeks.

You're right, some deals do indeed take longer, but the problem with that is that negotiations only started recently. Could also be that they waited for longer intentionally to use his signing in the elections(and before you scream Laporta then he's doing the same with Pogba, not through official channels like Bartomeu though which bothers me). I don't think any candidates or temporary boards should be allowed to sign players through official channels. It should be clearly mentioned and be added to the statutes to avoid similar issues in the future.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I don't think Lucho plays that big a part when it comes to choosing players. I think he's more of a first team coach. But then again, he's just won the treble so he might have earned himself a little more clout in the business side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans