Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

I am not saying that he needs to shift from RB to midfield.But with injuries and all if he needs to then he will do a good job in the mid for me.If you say that he was mediocre for years at midfield,I think had he played RB at that time he wouldn't have been great there too.But now he has confidence and is appreciated.Back then I never saw anything other than a sideways pass from him coz probably he was too afraid to take risks in the midfield but now he could do penetrating attacks as he has been doing fine in offense currently with his confidence boost.

xXKonan

Sports director Robert attended Valencia-Granada on Friday, to watch Mustafi and Feghouli, and Villarreal-Atletico on Saturday. [md]

Jombi

Jairo Riedewald seems like the obvious player to follow for Barcelona. He can play LB, CB and DM. He has that Barca DNA that is needed. I doubt our staff has heard about him though.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He has one of the most important jobs right now which is to bring Pogba. He's also one of our scouts. He's a cool dude, and very skilled at what he does.

He recommended players like Cedric, Bentaleb and Llorente. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans