Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

And, as sources told Barça Blaugranes...

Those are the best sources. The unnamable, secret ones that for whatever reason feels like leaking insider info to random Barça blogs.

Not like I don't agree with you ,but has any journalist ever named his source? even if they are coming from most reliable source you can't simply named them otherwise they will deny their link to the journalist and never deal with him again
As for the four names ,it look like they just put the names of the names we are connected to in the last month

Trickykid

Not like I don't agree with you ,but has any journalist ever named his source? even if they are coming from most reliable source you can't simply named them otherwise they will deny their link to the journalist and never deal with him again
As for the four names ,it look like they just put the names of the names we are connected to in the last month

I don't know about that. Sources are often agents (for whatever motives they may have) and even coaches expressing their admiration of said player.
My point is that everyone and his dog can make up shortlists like this, crediting his unknown "source", which is why I wouldn't put an ounce of faith into it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
True that. Reminder to put it on banned list here.
They been known to publish made up sensationalistic crap to rack up their profits. We don't need to be pawns in their sordid game.

Edit: Done

khaled_a_d

The list of banned site need to decrease not to increase IMHO ,it isn't like sport,MD,AS,Marca are reliable .but that is just my opinion

XaviMessiGirl

I wonder why he prefers to stay :lol: he has no actual job.

Milan are a trainwreck of a club, so I don't blame him. :braida:

The list of banned site need to decrease not to increase IMHO ,it isn't like sport,MD,AS,Marca are reliable .but that is just my opinion

The thing with the Spanish/Catalan press is that even though they are often full of garbage, we can't very well ban them all when they are the main papers for the country the club plays in. That's why they're "safe" even though we know most of the rumors coming from there end up being BS. But unreliable blogs/fan sites or trash media from other countries we can take action on and ban their "news" from being posted. To me it's not needed to see posts from those places, start unnecessary discussions and annoy people who don't like seeing these false rumors. If every rumor from the likes of Goal and other banned sites were posted the transfer threads would be too cluttered.

khaled_a_d

Milan are a trainwreck of a club, so I don't blame him. :braida:

The thing with the Spanish/Catalan press is that even though they are often full of garbage, we can't very well ban them all when they are the main papers for the country the club plays in. That's why they're "safe" even though we know most of the rumors coming from there end up being BS. But unreliable blogs/fan sites or trash media from other countries we can take action on and ban their "news" from being posted. To me it's not needed to see posts from those places, start unnecessary discussions and annoy people who don't like seeing these false rumors. If every rumor from the likes of Goal and other banned sites were posted the transfer threads would be too cluttered.

People already post rumors from goal(whom almost his every Barca news are from sport,MD and the other un banned sites anyway,they came with their own rumor like once every couple of months) and say it is from goal .I really don't see any use of it because it is basically ineffective anyway .I don't think it is more annoying than people keeping posting spanish links in an english speaking forum without even bothering to translate for example .that said I know this has been discussed hundreds of time so don't want to act like a broken record

F

Flavia

People already post rumors from goal(whom almost his every Barca news are from sport,MD and the other un banned sites anyway,they came with their own rumor like once every couple of months) and say it is from goal .I really don't see any use of it because it is basically ineffective anyway .I don't think it is more annoying than people keeping posting spanish links in an english speaking forum without even bothering to translate for example .that said I know this has been discussed hundreds of time so don't want to act like a broken record

Banning sites url here also makes that barcaforum don't generate hits for them. And barcastuff translate most of news these days, anyway.

khaled_a_d

Banning sites url here also makes that barcaforum don't generate hits for them. And barcastuff translate most of news these days, anyway.

And what is the criteria for banning sites? a mode say a site isn't a trustworthy so another one just ban it? why many other sites isn't banned then? like grup14 for example?
It isn't like a site like goal for example needs hits from barcaforum. no disrespect intended

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Criteria is clear: Amateur blogs/sites fabricating "news" aren't allowed in here. Yeah, Spanish press can be wrong or even inventing stuff sometimes. But I don't know why would you even compare Sport and Mundo (actual organizations with real journalists) with that piece of crap.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I get Khaled's point though: What are the criteria that make a particular site/source such as goal dot com etc. "not trustworthy" to be banned?

Statistically-based or opinion-based?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Grup14 doesn't really come up with false rumours. They translate Spanish and Catalan articles about Barça, the league and everything and have an opinion section and all that. It isn't really a transfer news site although it's created by a guy who did that stuff lol

Barcablaugranes is a blog everyone can create and they many times comes up with some really strange rumours based on their so called sources. They got some good articles from time to time too though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans