Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I get Khaled's point though: What are the criteria that make a particular site/source such as goal dot com etc. "not trustworthy" to be banned?

Statistically-based or opinion-based?
That Barça blaugranes blog has a story of click bait stories. Grup 14 seems serious, they're really not alike.

khaled_a_d

That Barça blaugranes blog has a story of click bait stories. Grup 14 seems serious, they're really not alike.

Grup 14 writes a lot of biased bullshit crap tbh ,just criticise the current board and write what the fan wants to hear ,just because it isn't about transfer news doesn't make them better.
And the word "seem" doesn't sound good of speaking about criteria of preventing people from sending links in a forum .a decision of banning Barcablaugranes taken in 4 minutes by Bojan after reading your post :thinking:
I mean I would understand this if it was a collective decision by moderator or by a poll by members .but this is really weird and open the door for seeing half of sport sites being banned .I thought b4 that only goal was banned tbh

xXKonan

Feghouli (Valencia): "Barça rumours? My agent has been in touch, but I focus on playing. Renewal talks are ongoing." [dauphine via goal]

khaled_a_d

Criteria is clear: Amateur blogs/sites fabricating "news" aren't allowed in here. Yeah, Spanish press can be wrong or even inventing stuff sometimes. But I don't know why would you even compare Sport and Mundo (actual organizations with real journalists) with that piece of crap.

Then why goal is banned? they aren't amatuer anymore .they are the biggest independent football site right now .they bring rumours from everywhere and rarely make their own rumor .just like Barcastuff
The only difference is their crappy articles .which is as awful as grup14 articles .which is isn't banned

F

Flavia

Grup 14 writes a lot of biased bullshit crap tbh ,just criticise the current board and write what the fan wants to hear ,just because it isn't about transfer news doesn't make them better.
And the word "seem" doesn't sound good of speaking about criteria of preventing people from sending links in a forum .a decision of banning Barcablaugranes taken in 4 minutes by Bojan after reading your post :thinking:
I mean I would understand this if it was a collective decision by moderator or by a poll by members .but this is really weird and open the door for seeing half of sport sites being banned .I thought b4 that only goal was banned tbh
The decision wasn't made in 4 minutes. We considered doing that since the time of the click bait with their Douglas piece. A long time ago. And as far as I know, only them and goal are banned.

F

Flavia

Then why goal is banned? they aren't amatuer anymore .they are the biggest independent football site right now .they bring rumours from everywhere and rarely make their own rumor .just like Barcastuff
The only difference is their crappy articles .which is as awful as grup14 articles .which is isn't banned
You known goal published a story on how Barça was doomed with the ban, and that rm would dominate la Liga, and then deleted it after we won the treble, right? If you don't, just check twitter to find the story. I wouldn't call that a professional site.
There's too much bs there.

khaled_a_d

You known goal published a story on how Barça was doomed with the ban, and that rm would dominate la Liga, and then deleted it after we won the treble, right? If you don't, just check twitter to find the story. I wouldn't call that a professional site.
There's too much bs there.

So,they said what everyone believed? again you are talking about a crappy article just like grup14 articles .nothing unprofessional on what you said .nevermind it is years after they were banned and it doesn't change they are the biggest independent football site in the world and widely recognized right now with guys like Simeone working with them and having interviewed many footballers . calling them unprofessional is stretch
All of that with fact that people can still get the article or news in quotes and mention it is from goal which happens a lot which make it pretty ineffective tbh

F

Flavia

So,they said what everyone believed? again you are talking about a crappy article just like grup14 articles .nothing unprofessional on what you said .nevermind it is years after they were banned and it doesn't change they are the biggest independent football site in the world and widely recognized right now with guys like Simeone working with them and having interviewed many footballers . calling them unprofessional is stretch
All of that with fact that people can still get the article or news in quotes and mention it is from goal which happens a lot which make it pretty ineffective tbh
Why did they delete it, then? It was a biased and just plain badly written article, as most things there. They haven't changed that much.

xXKonan

I read goal for the Transfer talk stuff (They Report from other sites) and at times their lives scores for other games. But when it comes to their Journalistic stuff I avoid it like a Plague.

I

instinct

If they're not unprofessional, they're, at least, manipulative. Quality and accuracy suffers in the face of cheap clickbait articles consisting of fake statements.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shit.com having interviews with players and other stuff doesn't mean they're great. Because it's a shit.

Stan Collymore gets gigs at big channels, but he's still a fucking idiot.

There are news outlets that do try to influence their readers by perhaps not taking the entire quotes with their articles and the context of it, but shit.com they actually INVENT quotes and other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans