Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

I'd take Feghouli cause he is younger and is capable forward player. A good reliable super sub and rotation player. Nolito right now is at the wrong side of 20s for his price

True. He is great at the moment and would add something but I'd rather look at someone who has more years in the tank

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I have to admit I have changed thoughts on munir. I'd like to see him get a run

I saw Munir play in the UEFA Youth league. You don't lose talent like that plus he works hard on a pitch meaning he has the right attitude. Those 2 combined with a good football IQ is a 90% chance of success. The other 10% is dependent on your luck and fitness (case in point Cuenca).

PhilS

So what's people's predictions? Will we see players come in January?

Depends on how some of the current uninjured players do over the next 3 months. Unless someone starts showing more backing up Alba, I'm sure a LB will be added. If neither Munir nor Sandro get more productive, a more proven forward will be added. Sergi Roberto has earned long-term employment on this team, backing up both RB and DM, but if he does not show more in the more offensive midfield spots, the team will reinforce that, too. Since pickings are so slim in January, whoever gets bought might not be a proven international, might be more speculative like Afellay or Song.

xXKonan

We will get a Left back... His name is Adriano we are giving him a new Contract extension! It would be like having a Brand new signing am I right guys :mou:

xXKonan

Joking aside their's probably a decent LB out there in January, and our Forward Options are Nolito etc.

The hard part is finding a "Decent" Midfielder in that window. We would have to wait till Summer 2016 to get someone like Gundgan/Pogba.

and the LB part will truly depend if the Board is wise enough to find one and instead of just saying "Fuck it we have the Jack of all trades Mathieu and Adriano their good enough Still!" Despite them being dreadful there nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans