Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

So let's say we sign Gündogan and Mustafi. The latter couldn't play in UCL and we can only register 1 more player for Liga I think after Arda and Vidal. Would make more sense to agree a deal with Valencia in January for a summer deal and only buy Gündogan.

I'd be overjoyed with gundogan

Egert

Estonian Culé
Why do we even need another CB when we have 5 and no backups for midfield?

Mathieu getting old and Masche aswell. We can't rely on Vermaelen really... But we should sell 1 CB atleast when we are going to sign a CB.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not safe to get rid of Mathieu. He will probably release a book shortly after about all the secrets of FC Barcelona and Messi's dictatorship :mathieu:

Jombi

Mathieu getting old and Masche aswell. We can't rely on Vermaelen really... But we should sell 1 CB atleast when we are going to sign a CB.

We gave Mathieu a 4 year contract just last year. Why did we even buy Mathieu and Vermaelen and sign them on long contracts?

We have Iniesta and Rakitic in midfield and thats it. And Iniesta is as old as Masche and clearly not what he was a few years ago. Getting two midfielders is urgent IMO. Getting a CB in January seems like a complete waste when we have so many other needs.

Interlop

A big problem in our midfield is creation. I have a huge respect for Iniesta but long gone are the days where he could make cutting through defenses passes constantly. Now we rely solely on Messi for creation and passes and we struggle to create that much without him. We should transfer a First Team quality Midfielder who is creative and very technical. Gundogan would be amazing, he looks like he regained some of his form and considering BvB does not play in CL I think we can register him for CL spot in January; Just the thought of Turan and Gudogan in our midfield is mouthwatering. Pogba would cost too much, and I don't know if he would fit, too much risk for the kid; January transfer is not a possibility, I think. Coutinho would be another option, really like him and consider him better than Pogba. He needs to polish up his game this season and show the world he is a top 10 midfielder; also, only summer transfer.

Jombi

If he has less than 6 months left on his contract, he shouldnt be expensive. Maybe 8-10m. He really doesnt have any upside potential though.

Would have loved to see us get Sofiane Boufal from Lille though. We need someone who can unlock defenses. His game against PSG last season was really something, only 22 years old. Watch how he makes a complete fool out of Verratti and Marquinhos at the beginning of this video:

[youtube]/watch?v=N8TLcihsxZA[/youtube]

Chainsaw

Killahead
Why Barca doesn't go all out for Hummels instead of all these gingers and potatoes? If you wanna spend big at least make sure it's worth it.

Co0ter

Not sure why people still rate Hummels so highly. Ive only watched a few Dortmund games this season but he's been really nothing special the last few seasons. And he is way to slow to play our high line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans