Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, when are you people going to realize, that Vidal won't play winger for us? We don't use wingers and his best position is RW anyway. Do you really think he'll get significant minutes with Messi healthy after winter?

Many times in any of our 2nd half of a match, Messi plays more centrally.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Drogba... Not in a million years. I would like Ibra though... Things have changed and I have a feeling it will work this time. If we are looking at options like van persie I would rather have Ibra. Ibra needs to win a CL too.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I remember when we bought Ibra, I said on other forum that we should have bought Van Persie instead, fast forward 6 years and we are having the same discussion:lol:. This season is crazy.

BBZ8800

I think van Persie would be a smart choice. Sure ge declined a lot but it technically gifted enough to play for barca and a quality finisher. Fener coach is an idiot, if we get him for 5 mil in a larsson role, then why not?
I also want Nolito though, lers get both of them and rent out munir or sandro. Worst case scenario he bombs and we get rud of him next summer. Its worth the risk given his value at the moment.

I would take him for a 1,5 year deal.

#TeamVanPersie
(Larsson style)

He never won a CL, he would be very motivated for 2 seasons...
Also, he would offer much more than Munir, Sandro and other youngsters in key moments.

khaled_a_d

I would take him for a 1,5 year deal.

#TeamVanPersie
(Larsson style)

He never won a CL, he would be very motivated for 2 seasons...
Also, he would offer much more than Munir, Sandro and other youngsters in key moments.

Thing is ,fans wants a guy like Nolito who according to rumors Lucho want.the comparison should be with the alternative targets tbh not the youth players in the squad
I won't mind RVP though .for the price rumored and if he takes a pay cut he will be very good addition for the bench

BBZ8800

Thing is ,fans wants a guy like Nolito who according to rumors Lucho want.the comparison should be with the alternative targets tbh not the youth players in the squad
I won't mind RVP though .for the price rumored and if he takes a pay cut he will be very good addition for the bench

Ok.
Some fans here are saying that Nolito is better/equal.

Nolito:
-- is 29 years old
-- he played 35 matches for Benfica, 17 for Granada and 80-ish for Celta

Van Persie:
-- 32 years old
-- played 200-ish matches for Arsenal
-- 86 for Man. Utd
-- and scored 144 goals for Man. Utd and Arsenal combined
-- also, he played 101 NT matches for Netherlands, scored 50 goals
-- he played on last 5 world cups and Euro's combined, also playing in a World cup final in 2010', being on of key players for Netherlands

Now, while Nolito is a good player:
1. he never played for any major team
2. his Champions league experience is zero
3. his NT experience compared with Van Persie's is zero
4. his general playing experience on the highest level is zero
5. his experience in winning trophies is zero

Nolito isn't exactly 23 years old so that he has 10-12 years infront of him where will get the experience on the highest level.
He is only 3 years younger than Van Persie, and Van Persie is a proven player with enormous advantage in experience (and a proven quality and being a match winner) on the highest level.

So, I don't get why the majority of our fans is so biased towards La Liga-midtable team-forward Nolito :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans