Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Unless they can close a loan deal, Barcelona don't plan to sign any player in the January transfer window. [rac1]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Unless they can close a loan deal, Barcelona don't plan to sign any player in the January transfer window. [rac1]

Sounds more than reasonable when we're doing just fine and we have Arda + Vidal coming in very soon. Sometimes changes are good - new players need some time to adapt, young talents need experience etc. One position I'm afraid off is our central defence. While it ain't broken (one could argue, why even both fixing it) Verma, Mathieu and Masche are all above 30 now. And while it might work another season, its going to be harder to integrate a new player if he doesn't come next summer - and I would prefer a younger player.

khaled_a_d

Sounds more than reasonable when we're doing just fine and we have Arda + Vidal coming in very soon. Sometimes changes are good - new players need some time to adapt, young talents need experience etc. One position I'm afraid off is our central defence. While it ain't broken (one could argue, why even both fixing it) Verma, Mathieu and Masche are all above 30 now. And while it might work another season, its going to be harder to integrate a new player if he doesn't come next summer - and I would prefer a younger player.

If rumors are to be believed ,our main signing next summer is a CB .Bartra will probably leave too considering how little he plays

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If rumors are to be believed ,our main signing next summer is a CB .Bartra will probably leave too considering how little he plays

Bartra could be a great DM for another club, but I would never play him CB - especially not in Barcelona.

barcafan161

Well yeah it's basically two signings anyway

Barcafan 2304

Think we will see a lot of action in the summer but seeing as injuries have cleared and our form, wouldn't surprise me if they are content to let January pass by

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Think we will see a lot of action in the summer but seeing as injuries have cleared and our form, wouldn't surprise me if they are content to let January pass by

I'm actually not sure if we'll see a lot of action in the summer on the transfer market. Alves is playing good, Vidal will be his backup - if things go as planned, no RB. Maybe we'll sell Adriano and get a decent LB cover. Maybe a young CB is brought in. No changes in midfield. Maybe Halilovic in brought back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We'll probably see a lot of action where we'll be linked to Laporte, Stones and Marquinhos as usual and then end up signing Vlaar.

FC B

Recently read a statement from Lucho stating he is a manager who loves a solid set of players suggesting this isn't the case now and the possibility he might do something to strenghten the squad even from the winter window.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Recently read a statement from Lucho stating he is a manager who loves a solid set of players suggesting this isn't the case now and the possibility he might do something to strenghten the squad even from the winter window.

If, and only if - he's going to do something crazy - than loan both Sandro and Munir, and get us 1 very decent backup for LW/ST/RW. That is the only change I can think of, the rest is really fine - much more then fine.

J

Jamie Cal

I still want a forward. If not Nolito, then Soriano who I'd imagine would be within our FFP price range. Injuries are bound to happen, and we need to get either Sandro or Munir out on the road if we're serious about them.

But like you lot, I couldn't complain too much if (or when) we don't.

LordLichtenstein

I still want a forward. If not Nolito, then Soriano who I'd imagine would be within our FFP price range. Injuries are bound to happen, and we need to get either Sandro or Munir out on the road if we're serious about them.

But like you lot, I couldn't complain too much if (or when) we don't.
But why? Arda can play LW and Roberto RW, if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans