Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And we've done fine without Rafinha and Messi for 2 months - Arda and Vidal are yet to play 1 game for us.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Let's hope it takes less time for Arda than that.

He's been with us for 6 months now, training with the team and slowly getting to know timing of passes etc. Real matches with the team are very important for him to pick it up - but he's just such a quality player that he will have no problem with that I think. He's also very humble, that's the impression I get at least - that's also important. Some players think they're the shizzlenizzle and even when proven wrong they keep thinking they're amazing - *cough* Cesc *cough*.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique wants forward during January window, but Barcelona have decided not to spend anything. Only loan could be an option. [lv]

xXKonan

Barça are closely following: Bazoer, Weigl, Stones, Bernardeschi, Tielemans, Laporte, Toure, Guedes, and Vrsaljko [md]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Luis Enrique wants forward during January window, but Barcelona have decided not to spend anything. Only loan could be an option. [lv]

I hope this is how we really reason. We always loan out players to the left and right, and as soon as we want to buy someone the price magically goes up about 50% because we're successful "and if Barca wants our player he must be worth shitloads of moneyz". But who in their right mind would loan a player to us who is good enough? If a player is good enough for Barca, than they most probably won't loan him out? So yeah, forget about...

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Took some time and read the 14/15 report.

Kind of have to understand the board why they don't want any new signings until the end of the fiscal year (June 30, 2016).
Or if we find a good player for 6m.

J

Jamie Cal

Remember Barto's big talk in the summer when we signed Arda about how it'd be a slap in the face to Lucho not to give him a midfielder he wants after the year Barca had? :lol:

We need another impromptu presidential race where a candidate brings in Nolito as a political maneuver.:messi:

anguy

But who in their right mind would loan a player to us who is good enough? If a player is good enough for Barca, than they most probably won't loan him out? So yeah, forget about...

They likely mean loan with mandatory purchse clause for accounting purposes.

Co0ter

Nolito is a good player but I really don't see what he will actually bring to the table? Good liga experience, good squad player, but 18+ million? Why? He's almost 30...I rather just keep giving munir and Sandro time, if they don't pan out give the time to the next Masia player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans