Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Nolito is a good player but I really don't see what he will actually bring to the table? Good liga experience, good squad player, but 18+ million? Why? He's almost 30...I rather just keep giving munir and Sandro time, if they don't pan out give the time to the next Masia player.

Who?the next attacker in the line is Lee who is still with Juvenile A team and hasn't played competitive game for 3 years .we really can't afford another season with Munir & Sandro if they continue being abysmal
Though Rafinha/Vidal/Arda and may be even Halilovic could provide a nice cover for the attack

xXKonan

According to both Sport and MD we want to get a Striker on Loan in January with a buy option at the end of the season.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Barcelona plan to sign a forward during the January transfer window. Player will join on loan, without buy obligation in the summer. [md]

Better Explanation by Barcastuff.

and as for Countinho we really don't need him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Who?the next attacker in the line is Lee who is still with Juvenile A team and hasn't played competitive game for 3 years .we really can't afford another season with Munir & Sandro if they continue being abysmal
Though Rafinha/Vidal/Arda and may be even Halilovic could provide a nice cover for the attack

Technically, isn't Aitor next in line?

khaled_a_d

Technically, isn't Aitor next in line?

Depends on what you mean by technically ,I am not sure how highly rated Aitor is .though I like him as a player
But he isn't as hyped or expected to make 1st team as guys like Munir/Sandro/Lee etc .though many has made surprises b4 like Pedro,Tello & Cuenca

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Depends on what you mean by technically ,I am not sure how highly rated Aitor is .though I like him as a player
But he isn't as hyped or expected to make 1st team as guys like Munir/Sandro/Lee etc .though many has made surprises b4 like Pedro,Tello & Cuenca

I mean technically in that, he's on the B team whereas Lee is still on the Juvenil A team.

xXKonan

PSG winger Ezequiel Lavezzi (30) and Sao Paulo (on loan from Corinthians) forward Pato (26) have been offered to Barcelona. [md]

Jadentheman

Pato? Has he even shown a glimmer of his former self? Though he does tend to be good at the end of through balls. Imagine him finishing Messi or Nerman's delicious passes.

Well probably can't do that anymore

mark1nhu

Pato? Has he even shown a glimmer of his former self? Though he does tend to be good at the end of through balls. Imagine him finishing Messi or Nerman's delicious passes.

Well probably can't do that anymore

He actually showed some glimpses of his former self this season here and there, not always, but I hate his overall attitude.

I don't think he is humble or intelligent enough to understand how valuable it is to be on a Barça bench.

Anyway, he can prove me wrong.

Ritchie

Pato would be a good back up option for MSN and a player to bring off the bench. Could get him on loan till the end of the season.

J

Jamie Cal

Soriano. Just get Soriano. Even if only for 6 months. A Henrik Larsson type.

F

Flavia

He actually showed some glimpses of his former self this season here and there, not always, but I hate his overall attitude.

I don't think he is humble or intelligent enough to understand how valuable it is to be on a Barça bench.

Anyway, he can prove me wrong.
I think Pato would be toxic to the dressing room. Really hope it's just a silly rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans