Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

Attacking players generate huge revenue streams for the club if they are successful. That's why they are always much more expensive than CBs, and why it is outrageous to pay anywhere close to 50m++ for Laporte, especially when there are better and cheaper alternatives out there like Samuel Umtiti from Lyon or Jonathan Tah from Leverkusen.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Attacking players generate huge revenue streams for the club if they are successful. That's why they are always much more expensive than CBs, and why it is outrageous to pay anywhere close to 50m++ for Laporte, especially when there are better and cheaper alternatives out there like Samuel Umtiti from Lyon or Jonathan Tah from Leverkusen.

Hello Perez i didnt know you were here. You truly are a true cule....

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Villarreal is willing to let Denis (21) join Barcelona if they can sign player to replace him. Madrid's Cheryshev is main option. [sport]

Barcelona would be among the clubs interested in Schalke midfielder Max Meyer (20). His contract expires in 2018. [sportbild]

Barcelona scouts are keeping an eye on Pescara (on loan from Genoa) midfielder Rolando Mandragora (18). [md]

Appereantly this guy Madragora will soon sign for Juve

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]684537401323184128[/tw]

Went from "Barca haven't made an formal offer to him" to "Tonight Barca decided to make a Move for Nolito." :lol:

xXKonan

I don't think a Midfielder is in our Cards in the summer or anytime soon probably except for Suarez and that's about it.

Lucho most likely wants the club to find him a Young Potential WC CB (Stones,Laporte,etc). and probably another Forward.

Seems like Lucho is content with our Midfield offerings. I mean we have Iniesta,Rakitic,Busi,Arda,Rafinhia,Roberto and add in Players like Halilovic,Denis,Samper etc for the Future we are pretty stocked up there.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not that he's not a fan. I can bet anyone that he is more fan of Pedro than Neymar. And that he values a lot Pedro's hard working qualities.

Lucho's system relies heavily on front 3 individual quality whereas Pedro is a player that excelled in different system. It's simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans