Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Is there no one else other than gundogan? An option not being eyed up by our richer rivals real madrid.

We arent exactly known for getting the players we want all the time.

Alarcón

We arent exactly known for getting the players we want all the time.

Well, yes we are, unless we're trying to sign a player from a club that doesn't need money in the slightest. We trumped Madrid on Neymar and I'm sure we'd get Gündogan too if we went for him.

El Padrino

Well, yes we are, unless we're trying to sign a player from a club that doesn't need money in the slightest. We trumped Madrid on Neymar and I'm sure we'd get Gündogan too if we went for him.

To be fair, the only reason Neymar chose us over Madrid is because he 'loves' our club, and Messi is his idol, and wants to play with him.

Anyway, it isn't too hard when your two choices are either Barca or Madrid and if you chose the one with less money you are still going to be getting around £180k, so....

DinhoR10

Key words all the time i.e Beckham, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Di Stefano( :lol: ). And I guess it will depend on where Gundogan wants to go because we were outbidded by Real for Neymar but it was only our appeal as being Barcelona and our heritage of great brazilians that brought him here. All i'm saying is a backup plan of equal quality/potential should be sounded out as this is very well xavi's last season as a main member of the first team.

F

Flavia

All i'm saying is a backup plan of equal quality/potential should be sounded out as this is very well xavi's last season as a main member of the first team.

Kroos :troll:

Rafinha may come back next season, and I'd give him a try before buying more cm's. But if Song is sold, then a proper dm really should come. Question is who will accept to be Busi's back up?

El Padrino

Rafinha may come back next season, and I'd give him a try before buying more cm's. But if Song is sold, then a proper dm really should come. Question is who will accept to be Busi's back up?

Looking forward to see Rafinha playing in a Barca shirt next season. Hope he can surpass his big brother and take over from where he left.

However, Rafinha is a bit more offensively minded than Thiago, and I don't recall him ever played DM? (Correct me if i'm wrong) So I doubt Rafinha will be playing there, probably on the wing like he is at Celta, or in the center.

DinhoR10

You think Bayern would return the favour and sell us their golden boy? :lol:

And If we buy a CB we can use Masch also theres Samper and what about that kid from PSG who dribbles like inesta? Veratti.

F

Flavia

You think Bayern would return the favour and sell us their golden boy? :lol:

And If we buy a CB we can use Masch also theres Samper and what about that kid from PSG who dribbles like inesta? Veratti.

You missed the rumor of the day? That Kroos won't renew with bayern, it's the perfect opportunity :troll:

I don't think psg would sell Veratti. I can't see them selling anyone, actually. Only the dead weight.

DinhoR10

You missed the rumor of the day? That Kroos won't renew with bayern, it's the perfect opportunity :troll:

I don't think psg would sell Veratti. I can't see them selling anyone, actually. Only the dead weight.

Oh interesting, although I see manchester is linked heavily with him but I think we'd be able to sign him. Now the problem is Rafinha, will he be able to fit into this squad? I don't want to go buy someone if we already have a guy that can do the job for free, although buying Kroos even if rafinha is able to play well for us would give us bayern-like depth in midfield and attack.

F

Flavia

Oh interesting, although I see manchester is linked heavily with him but I think we'd be able to sign him. Now the problem is Rafinha, will he be able to fit into this squad? I don't want to go buy someone if we already have a guy that can do the job for free, although buying Kroos even if rafinha is able to play well for us would give us bayern-like depth in midfield and attack.

I rate Rafinha a lot higher than Roberto. I think he'll be ready.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I hink Kroos would be more likely to join United than us - talks with Bayern are probably put on hold because he demands more money than they want to give him. He has the same agent as Götze, so might be fully aware of Götze's contract and everything it included. If he leaves Bayern, it would probably be to a club where he was promsied key player status, high wages and a guarantee of starting every game. United sounds like the ideal destination for him, he could solve their CM problems and probably would be welcomed as a marquee signing. Here, he would have to at least rotate with Xavi, not sure he'd want that. And Moyes has already talked with his agent. Having said that, I think Bayern will manage to sort it out and renew him.

(Apart from that, I can't stand him. I like him as a player but...)

I'd rather go for Draxler to be honest
To replace Neymar? ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans