Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
You missed the rumor of the day? That Kroos won't renew with bayern, it's the perfect opportunity :troll:

I don't think psg would sell Veratti. I can't see them selling anyone, actually. Only the dead weight.

Kroos is not Barca quality. His is mainly a hyped product of Bayern. Not even a regular at Bayern right now. The fact you are mentioning him as a replacement for Xavi is an insult to FC Barcelona. As far as I am concerned Cesc should be Xavi's successor, he is here already, and is an understudy of Xavi, would garner experience in the long run and attain Xavi-esque status in the future.

El Padrino

Kroos is not Barca quality. His is mainly a hyped product of Bayern. Not even a regular at Bayern right now. The fact you are mentioning him as a replacement for Xavi is an insult to FC Barcelona. As far as I am concerned Cesc should be Xavi's successor, he is here already, and is an understudy of Xavi, would garner experience in the long run and attain Xavi-esque status in the future.

Cesc will never take over Xavi's place.

Too attacking minded, goes forward too much, more of an Iniesta type player.

Meitux

In what order he's not Barca quality and hyped product, his performances don't show that. And seriously where the hell do you see that he's not a regular starter for Bayern, he's almost starting all of the games for them.

I think that you're either blind or want to show like you're a supposed to be good fan that praises all the time his players. Fabregas was never and won't be a central midfielder who will control the tempo of the game, his performances have proved that longtime ago. He's slow and not really confortable in closed tight areas to do so. Also you're forgetting that he's performing his best in his natural position as attacking midfielder being one of the best final passers in the world providing many assists.

Your whole post smells like fanboysm who doesn't want to speak the truth about a player who plays for a team that passed throught us last season. And finds the opportunity to praise one of our players over him even if their jobs are not similar. But just for the bash of it right?

F

Flavia

Geez, so much drama. Did you miss the troll smile? Also, Cesc can't do what Xavi does. Not now, not in the future.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

:lol: the things people write on this forum. :facepalm:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What do you think !?

He'd give us a plan B and play alongside Messi and Neymar and save the other speed merchants for late substitutions ...

No man.. No...

Draxler is an AM, not a CM. And he would cost a lot for a Plan B. If anything right now then he should be starting matches for a club, not be a plan B as a striker or winger or anything..

P

Patty2720

This is how I would like our squard to look like next season.

Ter Stegen
Pinto
Oier

Alves
Montoya
Adriano
Alba
Bartra
Piqué
Mascherano
Puyol

Busquets
Song
Rafinha
Xavi
Iniesta
Fàbregas

Neymar
Alexis
Agüero
Pedro
Messi
Deulofeu

Roberto -> Loan
Tello -> Sell
Dos Santos -> Sell
Afellay -> Sell
Cuenca -> Sell
Bojan -> Sell

DinhoR10

This is how I would like our squard to look like next season.

Ter Stegen
Pinto
Oier

Alves
Montoya
Adriano
Alba
Bartra
Piqué
Mascherano
Puyol

Busquets
Song
Rafinha
Xavi
Iniesta
Fàbregas

Neymar
Alexis
Agüero
Pedro
Messi
Deulofeu

Roberto -> Loan
Tello -> Sell
Dos Santos -> Sell
Afellay -> Sell
Cuenca -> Sell
Bojan -> Sell

I have a sneaking suspicion that Puyol is going to retire this season, we're never going to get aguero. And with regards to a Roberto loan he should only be loaned if the management have enough faith in him that with a season of regular first team play will unlock his potential enough for us to have him as a real member of this team its a waste of time to start another perpetual loan, look how much value we probably lost on Bojan because of his lackluster loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans