Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
It's really just the words of an article, not a news report (seems like the same thing, but are very different). The actual news report it refers to is the one where Bartomeu says we are close to a new goalkeeper, which refers far more to MAtS than it does to Reina. The writer's interpretation on that information focuses on a peripheral option (Reina) for some reason.

This. It nowhere said it's Reina, but the journalist made it to be Reina the most possible option.

Zincubus

Banned
I'd love David Luiz at Barca, he's probably one of the best ball playing defenders going. He's no replacement for Puyol, but he's a solid defender who's physicality, heading and long shots are exactly what Barcelona will go for.
It's clear that Mourinho doesn't rate him, Chelsea have signed Matic and look Likely to sign Zouma, pushing Luiz further out. for the right price I think he'd be a great signing, no more then £20mil. Barcelona have been tracking him for years, next summer will be the time to move,

Please GOD yes !!

I reckon training and playing with Puyol would make David Luiz the BEST in the world .

Howes

Mateo Musacchio is available for £16.5mil according to some journalists.

Seems expensive, I like him but I'm not sure he's any better then Bartra

Howes

Josep Bartomeu, the new president of FC Barcelona, was a guest this morning on the radio show El matí de Catalunya Radio. He explained, “[Barcelona doesn't] have an agreement with a goalkeeper to replace Víctor Valdés yet but we’re close.

(Totalbarca)

KhaledBarca

If we sell Song we need a DM, heck we need a DM even now because imo Song is not up for the task. I've been saying this for some time, find a DM that can also play CM...

We'll have to buy at least 4 players anyway.

Valdes replacement (probably Ter Stegan)
Pinto's replacement (probably Reina)
Puyol's replacement (?)
CM (I prefer Gundogan)
Deulofeu IN Telo OUT [on loan/ sold]
Rafinha IN Roberto OUT [on loan]
Denis Suarez Out on loan.
Promote: Dongou? Samper?

We'll probably also sell Afellay, Cuenca, Bojan, Oier and maybe Song!

:D

Galning

Josep Bartomeu, the new president of FC Barcelona, was a guest this morning on the radio show El matí de Catalunya Radio. He explained, “[Barcelona doesn't] have an agreement with a goalkeeper to replace Víctor Valdés yet but we’re close.

(Totalbarca)

Pretty cool writer translated that interview.

KhaledBarca

This is how I would like our squard to look like next season.

Ter Stegen
Pinto
Oier

Alves
Montoya
Adriano
Alba
Bartra
Piqué
Mascherano
Puyol

Busquets
Song
Rafinha
Xavi
Iniesta
Fàbregas

Neymar
Alexis
Agüero
Pedro
Messi
Deulofeu

Roberto -> Loan
Tello -> Sell
Dos Santos -> Sell
Afellay -> Sell
Cuenca -> Sell
Bojan -> Sell

Mine would be:

Ter Stegan (12M)
Riena (5M)

Alves
Montoya
Pique
Bartra
Benatia (20M)
Masche
Adriano
Alba

Busquets
Gundugan (25M)
Samper*
Xavi
Cesc
Iniesta
Rafinha**

Messi
Neymar
Alexis
Pedro
Deulofeu**
Dongou*

Out:
Song (20M)
Tello (15M)
Valdes (free)
Puyol (retire, I hate to say it but its better for him, injuries have hurt him a lot)
JDS, Cuenca, Bojan, Afellay, Oier (?)

KhaledBarca

Barcelona_2014_15.png

Xavinho

I wouldn't consider Gundogan for now what with the rumours about his condition doing the rounds. We don't want another Woodgate on our hands.

And the less said about David Luiz the better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans