Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bojan, you always seem to have some good insight on the Balkan players, what do you make of Pjanic since he's been linked off/on to us?

P

Patty2720

921786_FC_Barcelona.jpg

1. Marc-André ter Stegen (10-15m)

2. Javi Martínez isn't getting any playing time under Guardiola, having played only 769 minutes this season, so maybe we can lure him to Camp Nou? (30-35m)

abual3bed1

Why would he leave Bayern's bench, where he can get minutes any time and come to see Busquets play all the time? Why paying 30-3m for a player to warm the bench??

P

Patty2720

Why would he leave Bayern's bench, where he can get minutes any time and come to see Busquets play all the time? Why paying 30-3m for a player to warm the bench??
I thought someone might use that argument.

1. Why would he leave Bayern's bench? He isn't getting any minutes.

Let's compare.

Alex Song - 1302 minutes
Javi Martínez - 769 minutes

Alex Song is getting almost double the minutes Martínez is getting at Bayern, so why not?

2. Well, the price should not be an issue, if we sell Song for 20m, we would only need to give 10-15m.

jklz

1. Why would he leave Bayern's bench? He isn't getting any minutes.

Let's compare.

Alex Song - 1302 minutes
Javi Martínez - 769 minutes

Alex Song is getting almost double the minutes Martínez is getting at Bayern, so why not?

Javi Martinez suffered a lot from injuries this season, so that argument is seriously flawed.

P

Patty2720

Javi Martinez suffered a lot from injuries this season, so that argument is seriously flawed.
Injuries or not, there is more competition at the midfield at Bayern, than at Barca. At Barca he would only need to compete with Busquets.

Darko

Always felt more like a Iniesta/cesc type of player rather then Xavi type the games ive seen him.

Yep, a bit like Thiago, has the acceleration and dribbling like Iniesta and trough balls like Cesc, but with that extra bit of flair and magic.
Not as good in dribbling as Iniesta or in the final ball as Cesc obviously but an awesome player!

F

Flavia

1546127_10152202010515763_143286843_n.jpg

"Ter Stegen and another Gk. Barça discard Reina, and search for another to be the 2nd gk.
Candidates: Casilla(espanyol), Moya(getafe), Bravo(sociedad) and Alves(Valencia)"

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We need a CM and a CB.

Benatia and Gundogan would be my picks!

If the rumors about Gundogan's chronic back condition are true, poor bloke though he would be, I would not want us to buy him. If he's fine, then yeah sure why not.

Other options, in my opinion, would be Miralem Pjanic, Borja Valero, etc.

Benatia for centerback would be a dream signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans