Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
:rofl1:

I've been talking about Kim Kallstrom for years, but now yet another possible replacement for Xavi goes to another club. Why won't they ever listen to me?

Seriously?
I always regarded him as a water carrier type and even that was when was at his best 10 years ago.

I can't believe they've taken this guy over Draxler rather than pay the extra £7 million his club wanted. .

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Draxler is another CAM, and he'd demand a starting role, which just wouldn't have worked out. I'm not sure what Wenger sees in Kallstrom, but who knows, he already surprised us with Flamini...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Draxler is another CAM, and he'd demand a starting role, which just wouldn't have worked out. I'm not sure what Wenger sees in Kallstrom, but who knows, he already surprised us with Flamini...

Apparently Wenger want to turn him into a striker. Im not sure what Kallstrøm can bring to Arsenal either, but I guess he is just a short term fix and a decent rotating option when the Ramsey and co comes back.

BarçAjax8

:rofl1:

I've been talking about Kim Kallstrom for years, but now yet another possible replacement for Xavi goes to another club. Why won't they ever listen to me?

LOL :lol:
Reading that comment back I can see how funny it is. Damnit Zubi why didnt you listen to me?!?!? lol Guess I was just venting my frustration.
I just wonder who are scouts are watching or if we even have any scouts.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Seriously?
I always regarded him as a water carrier type and even that was when was at his best 10 years ago.

I can't believe they've taken this guy over Draxler rather than pay the extra £7 million his club wanted. .

Why pay extra 7m when you can have the player for your preferred price in the summer? Draxler's fee won't be as high in the summer because the sitation will be entirely different. They don't necessarily need him now, but they do need a CM to cover for Flamini and Ramsey.

I'm sure it had to do with the fee/Schalke's replacements and that Wenger will go for Draxler again in the summer. Draxler won't demand to play as the starting CAM for Arsenal like he does at Schalke as he won't be the main star anymore, and he's not arrogant enough to expect to talk into a team like Arsenal's and grab the best position. For the German NT he happily accepts the LW role too. Wenger can make use of him on several positions, on the wings, up front or in the CAM position, and signing him would make sense as a long-term replacement for Cazorla or Podolski. Turning him into a striker would make a lot of sense too, even though it would take time.

dlx3

Team needs to be freshened up.
Fuera: Song, Tello, Alves, Roberto(loan)
Fichajes:
-RB-Danilo? There are not many RB options out there.
-CB-I want someone tall and strong. Benatia is 1.91 and scored 5 headers already this season. Would cost 30 mio.€+. Garay is a solid alternative.
-CF-Someone who is willing to take the bench and would offer something completely different to our arsenal. Oscar Cardozo would be my choice.
-Rafinha
-Deulofeu

mazp

Team needs to be freshened up.
Fuera: Song, Tello, Alves, Roberto(loan)
Fichajes:
-RB-Danilo? There are not many RB options out there.
-CB-I want someone tall and strong. Benatia is 1.91 and scored 5 headers already this season. Would cost 30 mio.€+. Garay is a solid alternative.
-CF-Someone who is willing to take the bench and would offer something completely different to our arsenal. Oscar Cardozo would be my choice.
-Rafinha
-Deulofeu

You might get that with a new board. Certainly not with this current board. They can't even be bothered to buy a CB or Striker.

barcanuck

Ter Stegen and Luiz or Hummels are a must.

Rafinha and Deulofeu back and JDS, Ibi, Tello loaned or sold.

This is what I want to see this summer at the very least.

If we can get Lukaku off Chelsea and cash in on one of Pedro or Sanchez I'd sign up for that but it's far fetched.

Zincubus

Banned
They wasted their entire budget on Neymar. We'll see if they are bothered this summer.

Trouble is we need to spend a fortune in the Summer just to TRY and catch up with the worlds best teams ... I reckon we are lagging behind Bayern / Real Madrid / PSG maybe even Man City already :(

There's no way we are going to win La Liga now - more points dropped again tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans