Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gascav

But he is the last person to play CM at barca or any other team. He doesnt fit that position

BarçAjax8

Barça needs to be smart. A cb has to come, it's been too long. A striker, and if possible, a defensive fullback and a CM. Not including gk as this is probably done and just missing the announcement.

I agree and as far as importance it should be in that order.

GK: ter Stegen, promote Masip + sign Pinto one more season to help along the 2 young GKs

CB: Benatia or Inigo Martinez (though I'd love Laporte)

CF: Not a "Plan B" but needs to in our starting XI. Jackson Martinez or Lukaku as both are mobile and can produce from wide. With Deulofeu returning we will have more than enough wingers so if selling and Alexis/Tello both means a new CF I'm all for it.

RB: I like De Sciglio. He's young and good defensively. A good & cheap LB would be Daley Blind of Ajax. He was Ajax player of the season last year and can play multiple positions (LB, DMF, CB). At 5'11 he lacks a little pace but makes up for it with positioning and technique.

CM: Oliver Torres. Bring this kid in and have him work with Xavi. He already has the foundations now just needs the training and guidance.

Sell: Song, Alexis, Tello, JDS, Bojan
Loan: Cuenca

G

Gascav

Btw inigo was flop of the match today. He has been playing poor the whole season. I dont know why you are even mentioning him. He wont be an upgrade to bartra nor pique. And if bartra can not give pique competition, do you expect inigo to give pique competition? Benatia is the guy for the job. Same age as pique, and he is performing even better as roma is one of the meanest defenses because of him

BarçAjax8

Btw inigo was flop of the match today. He has been playing poor the whole season. I dont know why you are even mentioning him. He wont be an upgrade to bartra nor pique. And if bartra can not give pique competition, do you expect inigo to give pique competition? Benatia is the guy for the job. Same age as pique, and he is performing even better as roma is one of the meanest defenses because of him

Hence why I put Benatia first. Inigo has been crap this season but Sociedad overall havent been good. Inigo had a phenomenal year last season for Club & Country and I mentioned him on those merits. His playing style and tenacity would fit well at Barca and he will be in Spanish setup in the upcoming years

jklz

Really D.Silva winger? RFLMAO!
Do you remember his days at Valencia? What am i saying, he still doesn't play as a winger now! RFLMAO!

I have to say, that's your opinion. But are you sure you know who David Silva is? Doesn't fit to play CM? Seriously?

No need to behave so condescending, with your 'RFLMAO' and 'Seriously?'.
Anyway, I don't see David Silva performing at the CM-role of Xavi really. He is more of a '10' or even a 'winger' (not one like Pedro or Navas, but he acts from the wing regularly). He's very attack minded.
He played a whole bunch of matches for City on the wing, kind of like Iniesta did under Tito for the first half of the season and I also remember Valencia matches with him coming down from the wing (Mata as well). The same goes for Spain. During Euro 2012, when Del Bosque opted for the 4-6-0 formation, David Silva was playing on the right wing with Iniesta on the left one (Cesc down the middle as a false 9 and Xavi behind them with Alonso and Busquets as a double pivot).

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No need to behave so condescending, with your 'RFLMAO' and 'Seriously?'.
Anyway, I don't see David Silva performing at the CM-role of Xavi really. He is more of a '10' or even an inverted winger. He's very attack minded.
He played a whole bunch of matches for City on the wing, kind of like Iniesta did under Tito for the first half of the season and I also remember Valencia matches with him coming down from the wing (Mata as well). The same goes for Spain. During Euro 2012, when Del Bosque opted for the 4-6-0 formation, David Silva was playing on the right wing with Iniesta on the left one (Cesc down the middle as a false 9 and Xavi behind them with Alonso and Busquets as a double pivot).

Good post, but you're wasting your time indulging him :lol:

hamidyk

ter stegen
Masip
Pinto

Pique
Bartra
Benatia(or luiz)
Balanta
Adriano
Alba
De Sciglio
Montoya

Busi
Song
Samper
Xavi
Iniesta
Fabregas
Rafinha

Messi
Pedro
Neymar
Alexis
Delu
Dongou
klose (somone for plan b)

loan :
sergi roberto , adama traore , denis suarez

Sell :
Alves , Mascherano , Tello

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I don't buy the theory of players losing hunger or motivation. These are paid professionals, who have for the most part, have had a winning mentality and tasted tremendous success. That doesn't go away easily. I'd do buy the theory that some players are saving themselves for the World Cup though...
one word, complacency, I think I don't have to elaborate my hypothesis further, it's self explanatory.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
klose (somone for plan b)

I think that Oscar Cardozo from Benfica would be the better bet for our plan B than Klose. Klose is 35 now and will be 36 in June. Cardozo will be 31. Not to mention that Cardozo is 4 inches taller than Klose, who is 6 feet tall, and, as a Paraguayan, has likely worked with Martino before.

G

Gascav

Do you really think any striker of cardozo's caliber would leave his team which plays the ucl, to come to barca and play 10%of the matches as if he were dos santos, as a plan B expected to be the one to rescue the team when tiki taka fails??
While his spot on the NT is at stake????
If you want to get a good striker then you better find ways to accomodate him in the starting line up as a striker or stick to what you have,
Unless ofcourse that striker is close to retirement like luca toni, kanoute or any other. Even a striker like drogba wouldnt come to ba a back up to messi who is ever present in the starting line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans